3rd time and i still dont know what im doing

tranlands

I read something on here that you should use it on the 10th day flower and then again later on sometime,but can't remember at the moment🤨

I shall use it every watering now and hopefully things will get better🙂

Thanks..

Looking at your first pictures I'd have to join in with a couple of the comments here. 

I think shumroom said something about the fan being pointed at the pots? Cold and wet roots can cause all sorts of misery and I'd look at keeping the roots above 25c at all times.

Secondly, I'd start feeding a little bit more, unless, you start watering more often. It could be canabilising the N and Mg from the bottom as you're kicking into flower.

Feeding everyday for me at the minute is an absolute no no because the temperatures evaporate the water far too quickly. Last grow my soil ended up sitting at around 4000ppm and the plants really don't like that.

I'd be aiming to water every 24 hours or so with around 1/3 of the suggested nutrients at this point and slowly increase.

Wouldn't touch the light until your happy with everything else and I'd go with 5% increases every couple of days. Don't jump the intensity that quick or you may shock the ladies.

Atb

Alright Earlobe,i understand what your saying about fan and pots,i did say earlier on that it was a temp measure,ordered a spider farmer earlier on today,hoping it comes nxt week.

Regarding feeding,i'm giving 2ml/l bloom,1ml/l grow biobizz nutes,now i will start watering  when pots 2/3 lighter/dryer as thats what was suggested.

I am meaning to also get a bigger heatmat,when funds allow.

light intensity is in increments of 25.

1 hour ago, FruityHybrid said:

@tranlands go onto your water suppliers website, enter your postcode & it should be on there mate.

Cheers

Alright kc stoner

My enviroment ain't to bad considering some of the hot weather we've had recently,my temps have peaked at 30c and dropped to min 24c of a night,the only thing i'm having problems with is high rh,peaking at 65% during day(meaning lights on),dropping to 46%lights off.

Yeah I saw that mate, I had problems with undersized pots and wet roots last grow and it always surprises me how quick the plants respond.

GrowersArk used to be good for a water test. Not sure they're still going but someone here may know or you could chuck them an email. They was always helpful. Cost 30 quid if I remember right.

• Like 1

What area is the grow space what size extraction fan are you using. What's all the other things in there ? AC? Dehumidifier? tube heater? Circulation fan. 

Can you say your complete setup to control your environment 

On 15/08/2024 at 19:08, kc stoner said:

What area is the grow space what size extraction fan are you using. What's all the other things in there ? AC? Dehumidifier? tube heater? Circulation fan. 

Can you say your complete setup to control your environment 

Hello kc stoner,

My grow space is 1.2mx1.2mx2m tent,

extraction is a 5inch rvk fan with mountain air carbon filter,

intake is a 4inch rvk fan,they are connected to a smscom twin controller mk2.

Inside the tent i have a humidifier connected to an inkbird,a 135w tube heater connected to a wireless thermostat and a 6in sf oscillating fan.

I'm doing me best to control environment .

• Like 1

Hello all,

Still having problems with me plants 😭,it looks like mag def,been feeding epsom@1heaped tble spoon to 5L water, every watering as Bilgepump suggested,am giving 3ml bloom/L,1ml grow/L as they hit week 4 of flower,all biobizz everything,using there feeding schedule aswell.

Environment not to bad,

Lights on 27c-upto 30c

Rh 48%-56%

Lights off 24c min

Rh 46%min

All help/advice welcome,gonna do diary on my next attempt..large.IMG_0002.jpeg.ca745d7a407258bee75cad0420076d8a.jpeg

Looking at them they are getting or have in the past too much N dude how u remedy it is beyond my capabilties though one of the clever people will be along shortly though and tell u. lol

I say that because they look exactly the same as when i done it and was told too much N.

I edited too add.

I would invest in a couple or one large heatmat and a contoller still leave the tube in there on a seperate controller and raise it up to pot level.

I've done it in my cab much smaller than yours and it is keeping everything stable enviroment wise 29c on 24c off.

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 1

Get rid of the 4 inch intake and get rid of the dehumidifier. The tube heater is to close to the pots I'd get rid of that till winter time and try use it to heat the air coming in instead of one side of each pot id get a heated blanket in there instead.

It's too cold in there at some point of your day 

kc stoner

If i get rid of / turn off intake fan,where's me fresh air going to come from?,dehumidifier not in use,i would of mentioned it otherwise,tube heater removed, not that it came on often if at all.

It don't really get too cold during my day,but temps can drop during the night.