Terra aquatica pro organic

Eldo

Went from not grow show yesterday to buy some bio grow and enquired about other organic nites......got given this to try out. 500ml of grow, bloom, and bloom booster

Now I do love a freeby but would love to know people's opinion on these nutes before I start feeding my girls them

TIA

My last run was with Terra Aquatica Dual Part, they're solid nutes.

• Like 2

Fuck it think I'll feed them solely this next run and see how they get on. 

How do you find there recommended feed strength @NezA?

I’ve used the minerals and organic based feeds in coco it’s all I use. When I spoke to the direct they said the soil ones similar quality’s. They are an honest company with morals also 

• Like 2

@Eldo I followed their recommended feed strength start to finish, one plant found it a bit much, but on the whole I'd say their recommended feed strength is pretty good. I could've knocked up a weaker feed for the fussy plant but I'm lazy 😂

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

They are an honest company with morals also 

Also,this.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Been using these nutrients solely on my last run, just shy of 6 weeks in now and honestly not something I'd recommend

Meant to be a 1 part feed (2ml bloom per litre) plants were looking very deficient so ended up adding 1 ml of bloom. So much so that I'll be switching their grow to bio grow next feed

Growing 1 of the same strain that I grew in last run so deffo not a genetic thing

That’s a shame you not having a good result. Just looked at their site and it recommends using grow and bloom watering in for two weeks prior to planting out using open soils  etc . It’s doesn’t say that for pots though . I’ve  used their one parts for ages in coco and there’s a week or two in transition you use both parts . Sometimes I do that for almost two weeks . 

Edited by Arthur Mix
Clarity