PhatBLOKE is here

PhatBLOKE420

Ez now all and I'm PhatBLOKE420. 

Been running soil but about to give that messy job up and do a DIY rDWC system using 3x65l totes and using as much from home as I can and that includes making my own net pots using old 0.5l pots to make a 10 pot system. I will be running my very first Pheno hunt with 10xCereal Bowl Skunk F2. and I will be using GHE Tripart and using the rest of my BioGreen for supplements. 

So I look forward to getting to know all of you and will no doubt be coming to tap up some useful info or ask for help cuz I went and cocked something up lol.  

Edited by PhatBLOKE420
  • Like 5

Welcome to the site bud 👋

What's Cereal Bowl Skunk? Sounds interesting..

• Like 4

Welcome in bud, there’s a lot of knowledge around here ( not me, don’t listen to me), get a diary up running and the experts can help out. Good luck with the grow mate

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

Welcome to the site bud 👋

What's Cereal Bowl Skunk? Sounds interesting..

Hey hey and thanks.

I had never heard of but it sounds special, will be defo taking cuttings, my mate who gave them to me is also running his own 10.  Anyhow this is taken from TerpFrenzy and the description goes like this.

"This cross produces massive yields and leaves you with a cerebral effect. It combines Barney's Farm Afghan Hash Plant which was made from seeds collected in the 70's from Mazar-i-Sharif with Sensi Seeds Skunk #1, created from traditional landraces from Central and South America, as well as Afghanistan and Thailand. This strain has an earthy, blueberry terpene profile."

Edited by PhatBLOKE420
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the gang @PhatBLOKE420 ,not sure if that's an accurate description of yourself but rest assured there's a few of the more rotund variety of stoners round here !

21 hours ago, CuriousOrange said:

Welcome in bud, there’s a lot of knowledge around here ( not me, don’t listen to me), get a diary up running and the experts can help out. Good luck with the grow mate

Thanking you.

20 hours ago, Military Grade said:

@PhatBLOKE420 Hi welcome to the UK420 Community 🫡

Ahhh Thank you.

2 hours ago, handysmoker said:

Welcome .... :toot:

Sounds as you got a plan:thumsup:

I may have a plan but if I'm able to pull it of is another thing hehe.

1 hour ago, withnail said:

Welcome to the gang @PhatBLOKE420 ,not sure if that's an accurate description of yourself but rest assured there's a few of the more rotund variety of stoners round here !

It was a nickname from childhood, well it wasn't I just turned it around and made it that but I was on the chunky side. I lost a lot of weight over the years but since a certain period in life nearly 2 years ago, a issue within my back and finding out I have neurodivergent issues, explains a lot in the 44 years I've been alive lol, I'm now a dole dosser awaiting PIP tribunal on Friday I am now bigger than I have ever been, only today I put an old T-shirt just a large and I now fill it lol. But thank you.

• Like 3

On 05/08/2024 at 18:17, PhatBLOKE420 said:

It was a nickname from childhood, well it wasn't I just turned it around and made it that but I was on the chunky side. I lost a lot of weight over the years but since a certain period in life nearly 2 years ago, a issue within my back and finding out I have neurodivergent issues, explains a lot in the 44 years I've been alive lol, I'm now a dole dosser awaiting PIP tribunal on Friday I am now bigger than I have ever been, only today I put an old T-shirt just a large and I now fill it lol. But thank you.

I've had some back aggro over the years, always led to me putting on weight, and like you was never exactly lithe ! Mind you large is alright, at my peak I was stretching double XL's , actually doing ok at the moment but I know I've got a super fat man inside always ready to bust out.

On 06/08/2024 at 19:59, withnail said:

I've had some back aggro over the years, always led to me putting on weight, and like you was never exactly lithe ! Mind you large is alright, at my peak I was stretching double XL's , actually doing ok at the moment but I know I've got a super fat man inside always ready to bust out.

I'm scared that if I don't start doing something soon they'll need a crane in a couple of years lol. Good news is I won my PIP tribunal, the Enhanced daily part backdated to Jan 2023 so I'm now sitting here spending it, building a shopping list ready for me to order once the money drops. 3d Printer, New 1.2x1.2 tent, full climate control, drying tent in the attic, Propagation tent with lights for my clones and other stuff I'd like to grow
I hope to be up and running with a build guid starting towards end of this month with a 10 pot Pheno hunt on the Cereal bowl strain starting beginning of next month. My mate and I are looking for a deep, heavy and dank pheno-type and he has been speaking to the seller of the seeds who said we should do with that strain so I hope to hit a few females and be something special. 
Once up and running I'll have my SF-SE3000 in my 1x1 tent and the 1kw in the new 1.2x1.2, I know 1000w is overkill for that size tent but I have the funds to treat myself lol. I do also have a 1.2x2.4 tent in my front room but that's going to be used for something else. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhatBLOKE420 said:

I'm scared that if I don't start doing something soon they'll need a crane in a couple of years lol. Good news is I won my PIP tribunal, the Enhanced daily part backdated to Jan 2023 so I'm now sitting here spending it, building a shopping list ready for me to order once the money drops. 3d Printer, New 1.2x1.2 tent, full climate control, drying tent in the attic, Propagation tent with lights for my clones and other stuff I'd like to grow and a 1000w LED
I hope to be up and running with a build guid starting towards end of this month with a 10 pot Pheno hunt on the Cereal bowl strain starting beginning of next month. My mate and I are looking for a deep, heavy and dank pheno-type and he has been speaking to the seller of the seeds who said we should do with that strain so I hope to hit a few females and be something special. 
Once up and running I'll have my SF-SE3000 in my 1x1 tent and the 1kw in the new 1.2x1.2, I know 1000w is overkill for that size tent but I have the funds to treat myself lol. I do also have a 1.2x2.4 tent in my front room but that's going to be used for something else. 

Sounds like an awesome set up going on, nice when you can build everything from scratch. Happy hunting with the pheno too, hope you find something that ticks all your boxes .

• 4 weeks later...