Hydro Mum

stu914

dunno, im a bit mashed tbh, i never read through every previous thread to see if you mention what strain it was, thats all.

....forget it

Edited by badbillybob
  • Haha 1

Afternoon all,

Surprising the difference between clones considering they're all treated the same way.

large.DSCN2735.JPG.7c9d2d55dbd6e35db09f50783fd7955e.JPGlarge.DSCN2736.JPG.c77cc46cad6dc89cb6b2b138bd404183.JPGlarge.DSCN2737.JPG.92eaadfe14ec3b89dd971c2d7296f251.JPG

Couple there that will be binned, the rest vegged on then straight into

12/12 in the flowering room when it's available.

'til next time

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

Hi @stu914 do you chop the rootball, or change the plain pot for the net pot and nip them off as they grow through?

I’m gonna grow in my NFT next round and want to go 100% soilless. Something along these lines could do the trick for my veg space 👍🏼

• Like 1

@Flamedodger

Hi bud, I chop the whole rootball off shortly after taking cuttings, this balances top and bottom.

The plant stays in the mesh pot and the roots gather in the plain brown pot underneath.

This prevents the roots entering the nutes, any roots that come through the brown pot

are just nipped off.

Have you done nft before?

Ah, that makes perfect sense 👍🏼 Yea I did it a few years ago, I’ve got a 424 and blue lab kit. I’ve grown organic in big pots since. I’ve had a major problem with mites and will have to take some drastic measures before I set up to grow again, but also plumbing water into my growspace 😎 It’ll be laboratory like 😁

• Like 1