Any growing hacks?

Damo666

In Home bargains you can get these little jars for less than a pound, they make great daily driver jars 👍

large.20240720_202104.jpg.f05eba85856f920e66c48f1618de763d.jpg

Hey @Damo666 just to let you know I've moved this topic to Design and Location as it's grow related and we try and keep Free for all as anything but growing, cheers.

Got a water pump and wand for watering because backpain and halfed my ventilation to 500m3 due draft and sinus issues lol :ouch:

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

I hope you do the snap test on you colas before consuming.

Yeah I don’t get any mould. I run an oversized fan and filter turned down to 50%, tent nearly sucks inside out. As long as you have decent extraction there is no need for fans everywhere, can also cause low humidity problems and ca defs in some cases 

Time hack for growers who hate watering, set up gravity watering, gravity runoff, use plain water with pellet food, you don’t really need to do anything.. 🥳

• Like 1

@MySoulIsMine Turning my stealth drobe into a wind tunnel ain't ideal lol

All depends on the growers circumstances, a lot of growers want their grows to be near to silent as possible, But on the flip side there's also a lot growers whos grow locations means they don't have to worry about the extra noise👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shogun said:

Nice one. Just grabbed all the empty pringles tubs from my messy son's room and all the Gu jars from my missus's junk drawer. Now I have a load of sealed tubs.

🤣 Glad it worked. Some of those ramekins seem to be a tad small for it. Got a load in a cupboard and most work but occasionally one is a bit loose.

Love me a freebie and even more, love putting to use all those things I hoard for a rainy day 😂😂 It nearly justifies me having about 50 of them ramekins in the cupboard 😅 If only I liked pringles a bit more..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

It nearly justifies me having about 50 of them ramekins in the cupboard 😅 

It's mad how many of those little jars are kicking around. I honestly see them everywhere. And it's good to see tbh, no plastic waste.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/08/2024 at 19:14, Slippy One said:

How is a stash jar a growing hack? 😁

I guess the hack is getting them cheap. Also they are contributing and shouldn't be pulled up.

I have been toying with your idea of a gravity fed system. Have you any tips to make it easier. Like how to fill res, how high is best, how many plants is ideal 😶‍🌫️

7 hours ago, Damo666 said:

Like how to fill res, how high is best, how many plants is ideal 😶‍🌫️

Fill it with a hose, keep it above plants, and I’m a big fan of just 1 plant scrogged so your mileage may vary.