Which Batteries?

Chal

17 minutes ago, Chal said:

My mind's full of things chicken. 

Are you going to start a thread asking which type of battery chicken is best, or where the batteries go? :lookaround:  

Edited by Saddam
  • Haha 3

On 27/07/2024 at 20:32, Chal said:

Wouldn't know

wouldn't know if your dad had a car?

20 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I see Molicel make batteries for high end super cars and race cars. I thought they just made batteries for vapes lol

The batteries of that format are actually used in electric cars, for which they were originally designed. Being used for other devices is secondary.  Molicel are ok.

The battery manufacturers only permit them for vehicles and nothing else. There are no legal liabilities accepted by them for any harm or damage caused outside of their intended use electric vehicles. Because there is no recourse to the law, choose carefully and stick to the actual manufacturers. If Fogstar or 18650dotcom sell them, they can be trusted because they've run them through the testing and batch test them. There may be others, but they are the two original ones in the Li-ion selling game AFAIK  and they warned people about the risks of shit rewraps. A lithium-ion battery in a runaway thermal reaction is very dangerous.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

@catweazle1  Yeah that's where i bought mine from due to the reassuring testing and reputation they have on here 👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking about getting a 3rd battery to extend times betweens charges, Is the "Sony VTC5A 18650 Battery / 2500mAh/25A" one of the good Sony ones?

Gonna get it from FogStar👍

Edit: Says on the site

Manufacturer: Murata

Never heard of but guessing they make them for Sony?

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Sony/Murata batteries are the same thing, don’t quote me but I think Murata make them for Sony or are an umbrella company of Sony or some messy inbred business like that. Either way the VTC5A is a great battery and depending on which batteries you already run you might find your vape is a a little bit better performing too. @Military Grade

Edited by CuriousOrange
@
  • Like 1