Best breeder and strain grown

Damo666

What are everyone's favourites strains. I'm looking for something new and reputable 

Its a bit subjective as we all got varying criteria mucker 👍      Im  strictly outdoors and my input may not be of use lol 

My nicest set of plants , perfect specimens that behaved impeccably from start to chop producing frosty as hell heavenly scented dense nuggets of joy was SeedStockers Apollo Black Cherry.

Fav grows for quality & end product  -

Sagarmatnas Western Winds  & Cali Train Wreck for stench & crystal formation

Slims. MWF  for hardiness

Brocks SHD x BBG  for flavour & effect

,  Dinafems DinaMed CBD for beast mode ability and old skool skunk funk. 

SeedStockers Mac & Crack was a nice plant too.   
Sweets auto Cream Mandy as its a nice compact auto and so tasty. 

• Like 3

Got some Ugorg strains going :

killer skunk (reworked) Got the nice berry pheno I liked

Killer Colada tangie orange with deisel flavours

Discobiscuit can’t describe the smell really, some creamy smell. 

Had Killerskunk before but the other 2 strains never tried.

Took all but the discos down. All plants taken to week 9 minimum. Discos at week 8.

Grown natural no topping but have cloned all the plants so now have 6 big manifolded plants goin in flower next week and another 9 following shortly, also manifolded. 

MistY

• Like 3
  • WOW 1

Gro-Zona's Cheesecake was always a favourite of mine though I've not seen sight of him in over a decade, sadly.

• Like 4

My favourite plants of recent years have all come from the subbies list :yep::skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 7

Other than cuts I've been gifted the best plant I've grown has to be Old School genetics Old man's Haze, takes a while to finish but the weight is worth the wait and the quality was second to none. Gutted I lost the mother TBH. All the other OSG stuff I've grown or seen grown out has been banging as well.

I do have heaps of subbies as well which I'm sure would put out some belters, but I don't really have room to sex plants so they remain in the fridge. If you have the space for regs then I'd definitely grab something off the list. 

You don't need much space to sex regs, 

only a little patience is required :)

Atb 

☯️

• Like 4

Favourite strain: The one I haven't grown yet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, BilgePump said:

My favourite plants of recent years have all come from the subbies list :yep::skin_up:

:yinyang:

I'm new to this site but I've seen this subbies list mentioned a lot. What is it exactly? I guess it's for subscribers 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Damo666 said:

I'm new to this site but I've seen this subbies list mentioned a lot. What is it exactly? I guess it's for subscribers 

👍

• Like 3

@Damo666 for 25 pounds you get a subscription and one pick from the list for 100 pounds you get a lifetime subscription and seven picks from the list warning there is fire 🔥 to be found in these beans and one can become addicted to subscribing me being one of them lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2