Airy buds?

David Attenborough

Is this genetics or can we control this?

large.IMG_0261.JPG.3264031409cd74497405b0062f6b205d.JPGlarge.IMG_0265.JPG.84e548f2fc20422854c0c24872d152ca.JPG

• Like 1

Give em chance to fill out a bit but sometimes its just genetics , I don't mind airy buds really its more surface area for glandular resin heads after all :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 4

looks like a sativa that can take up to 20 weeks to finish right 

• Like 1

Its Bruce Banner 3 from oss , I think Sativa dom but should finish in 8-9 weeks, Ive read that heat can cause airy buds but I think this is just genetics.

• Like 1

Too much light as well as heat can also cause airy, small buds. They look spot on to me though they look like they will fill out quite a bit 

I can't see a brown hair anywhere so they are still at peak development imo. They don't look airy to me either, just need a few more weeks to chunk up.

Plenty time for em to fatten up yet from the pics. 

22 hours ago, David Attenborough said:

I think Sativa dom but should finish in 8-9 weeks

How far are they in now?

On 25/07/2024 at 16:51, David Attenborough said:

Its Bruce Banner 3 from oss , I think Sativa dom but should finish in 8-9 weeks, Ive read that heat can cause airy buds but I think this is just genetics.

they say its BB but seeds get mixed up

Like my lettuce seeds, get romaine instead of iceberg.. Tomato seeds. three different ones :unsure: ..onion seeds.. etc.

Not to mention seed producers.........you can virtually get anything...no one is the wiser usually..

Thanks guys, they are about 8 weeks now, one plant at around 70 percent brown hairs and the rest following.

This is my second BB run, the first being the fast version, the buds look the same on this run although my first run had a lot of fox tailing. One plant though has produced really tight hard buds but its started stacking.

• 2 weeks later...

The fact you had foxtailing going on in the last run would suggest you've got a bit of light stress going on. Assuming your temps are good at canopy level.

Edited by runninwivscissors

It's not even half way through flowering yet, by the looks of it, it will fatten up.