20 hours ago, Military Grade said:

he does seem like a decent lad.

For a bricklayer 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

builds coming along Norman 🫡

when plants???? I want to see that space filled with glittery buds

Edited by sweettooth
  • Like 3

Well fellas, it’s pretty much done I reckon. Running tests last night and kept it at 26c, humidity around 40-50%. This evening I’ve got a circulation fan in which has pushed the hot air back down and got me up to my target 28c.

Last bits are just some cable tidying and I have a USB fan on order to keep the air moving down low.

• Like 4

large.IMG_8801.jpeg.61287fec666f74e8b977e1913d310f02.jpeg

What a lovely old Victorian door, nothing to see (or hear) here…

large.IMG_8798.jpeg.eb9bfa8ccb4a90a4e604e146977b5749.jpeg

Whattttttttt!

• Like 13

Excuse the ropey looking bonsai mum / experiment / victims. They’ve been stumbling along in the DP60. I think they’ll get culled soon. I was just keeping them to muck about with really. The veg space will be stood down for now I reckon, I’ll work something out later. 

• Like 3

Chuffin’ ace mate, a proper masterpiece. I’m with growinggold, it’s time for the wet, frisky grannies to come out to play.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nice work mate, easily put some shelves up in there between grows etc…..no one would ever know 😁

Get some beans wet….good luck 👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally caught up in here, what a build mate you've done a great job! Have you had to do much work with the old lathe and plaster? I recently had to chop a new loft hatch in some, bloody messy stuff! Looks like everything has been covered, figuratively and literally! Please let me know when you start a diary so I can follow along..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @Openairbud. I’ve never worked with lathe and plaster before, but in here I ripped out one side of the two stud walls and also removed the old plaster from the brick walls. Like you say it’s a bloody nightmare, the whole house was covered with black sooty dust which just kept coming.

I’m hoping to get the last few bits wrapped up tomorrow and will start a new diary next week if all goes to plan. I’ll post a link in here 👍🏻

• Like 1

I reckon I’m done with the build for the moment. Today I fitted in the humidifier and sorted the cabling out. I also received some USB fans and a controller adaptor for the lights.

In the future I may relocate the extractor and filter into the loft in a sealed box - as per @CuriousOrange’s suggestion. Should be way quieter, afford a better filter and look more discreet in the loft.

So here we are for now. 

large.IMG_8818.jpeg.6eb86672e48593f0102280a356cf5c76.jpeg

large.IMG_8819.jpeg.43e04c226b88bc1490bd8e3e8d329d04.jpeg

large.IMG_8814.jpeg.60ca535684ae88d5eedb31e6411f151a.jpeg

large.IMG_8813.jpeg.af5a6fdc38ad2b6829cd927bca3ab785.jpeg
large.IMG_8815.jpeg.3708963f1d6416474e9ea648c918dbad.jpeg

large.IMG_8820.jpeg.9607256ef433965f9bc1308a8fe83e79.jpeg

Overall I’m pretty damn pleased with myself to be honest! I’ve been running the system for a while. It seems to hold temperature really well, the humidity is staying in range and much easier to manage now I’m venting outside.

And finally, as you all wanted to see. Tonight I’ve got a Granny wet.

large.IMG_8811.jpeg.ec3477849d70e8f83e455fcd74514f05.jpeg

large.IMG_8812.jpeg.1fe429b3b734c5f682dc390c34d4c599.jpeg

Thanks to @Shumroom for sorting the Seedstockers beans and helping me to choose to grow 9 strains instead of 4 as planned 😆

Panty Punch - Seedstockers

Granny’s Home - Seedstockers

Tropical Zmoothie - Seedstockers

Blackberry Gum - Seedstockers

Afghani #1 - Sensi Seeds

11 Roses - Delicious Seeds

Collie Man Kush - Humboldt Seed Co.

Guszzlerz - Humboldt Seed Co

Gorilla Grapes - Discreet Seeds (freebie)

Here a link to the diary.

Thanks for the help and support throughout the built everyone!

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Granny would be proud then hearty Italian tomatoes. beautiful i will take my seat back in the grow thread.  lovely build no doubt it gonna be fruitful. 

• Like 2

I have to say I’m pretty pleased with the space so far. It seems to hold temps well and humidity is pretty easy to maintain.

large.IMG_8857.jpeg.6a4a59e6ada6b25c88996db555511fba.jpeg

Since I’m planning to grow lots of smaller plants I don’t need loads of height. So I’m thinking about buying a 60x90x60 propagation tent to go in the bottom, then sit the garland tray on top. This would give me a potential veg space, and also I can store nutes etc. in there.

• Like 3