Advice on a sub £200 vape needed, please.

peacefulmonkeyking

Hello everyone.

Looking for advice on purchasing a sub £200 vape. Think this is the top of my budget (though I keep feeling tempted to increase it).

At the mo I'm considering the arizer air 2 or air max (will get an easy flow stem too if I purchase one of these). Anyone out there have any experience of either, please or maybe other recommendations in this price bracket.

Cheers all

• Like 1

@MindSoup I did attempt a video to show you of me having  a good rip from the roffu couple of weeks back my brother, but as I took a massive draw and pressed record I coughed a lung up from a massive rip and had to abandon ship! lol

It's a cracking littlle vape for a smoker, different animal to the others I've had from x vape before, that's for sure, gives nice puffs at lower power too and I don't have to suck my lungs inside out  with silly slow long draws  before getting any good vapour either, which is the main thing I haven't  liked at all about other vapes I've had

It's a little beast of a thing  tbh :bong:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

See i want a decent portable flower vape, aim to get one before my current run finishes.

I've got a couple of flowermates absolute shite if im honest, magic flight launch box is just a novelty item really.

I like my linx hypnos but its an extract pen.

Was looking at either a crafty or a tm² but if @HazyDaze  reckons the roffu is worth a punt im willing to give one a go.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@HazyDaze I appreciate the effort geez, sounds like it packs a good punch lol. Like you say it's the endless sucking for an unsatisfying cloud that usually puts me off, that and the weird plastic/dirty flavour that seems sto come out of most after they've been used a wee bit. 

I'm still deciding on a dab pen but I think I might have to give the roffu a go in the near future :hippy:

• Like 2

The Mighty Plus is astonishingly good for my needs, chugging all day, nothing to break if dropped, good battery, pretty easy to clean, readily available parts and only £105 on Aliexpress. You could almost buy 2. 

storz & bickle are rip off merchants, selling 2x £8 18650 batteries, a ceramic heating element (£?) a small amount of circuitry and plastic for £300+. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

The Mighty Plus is, readily available and only £105 on Aliexpress. You could almost buy 2. 

So not a mighty plus then?

I really suggest fake vapes from china are avoided unless you are comfortable with the potential health issues such a fake might bring. 

Besides, not something vapefiend either sell or would recommend.

Consider the other options mentioned or perhaps a dynavap which is cheap, reliable and when used correctly, hits like a train. Vapefiend often have sales. 

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I bought capsules with my roffu to keep it cleaner and ease of swapping out caps,  using the capsules  I removed the filter that's in the cap of the roffu cos it's not really needed with the capsules. 

Can happily chong it softly  on low power or smash it on full and have massive bong like  rips from the fukka.

E2a... If I was to knock it for anything it would be that the flavour doesn't last long in it and stuff goes 'popcorny' pretty quickly, but it's a nice little ripper for me.

I tried a mighty plus recently after buying the roffu and it was a lovely free draw on that, was really nice.

:bong:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

My mate swears by the Arizer Airmax, not sure if vapefiend are selling it yet though. Can find it on sale for less than 200 atm.

I like the Mighty and the TM but they're over priced for what they are imo. The TM is a bit delicate for my liking too.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

I really suggest fake vapes from china are avoided unless you are comfortable with the potential health issues such a fake might bring. 

I probably wouldn't myself, but that particular seller has hundreds of good reviews, and it looks like a good copy. 

6 hours ago, Hazeworks said:

Arizer Solo 2, really good, check the reviews 

Yup, seconded, a good solid workhorse never lets you down...:yep:

9 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

I bought capsules with my roffu .....

Would ye happen to know if they'll fit the V3Pro, please?

Sorry. Scrap that. Just dug on and found they do. Good. Price of those things, ye'd want to bring them along, eh?!

Got to admit; Whilst ye own review of the Roffu got my attention? Actually looking it up, to see it appears modelled on the Pax?! That sort of pissed all over it, for me.

But, ye reckon this one isn't the old, long, slow suck? 🤔

Edited by Chal

I see there's an Arizer Solo 2 Max now, some slight upgrades over the solo 2. No 3 looks good but that's getting on for 300 :ouch: