Does weed make your hair grow? Here’s what you need to know

Joolz

1 hour ago, pickle brain said:

Being short I couldn't even hide my bald patch and comb overs are no longer in fashion lol.

I reckon a top knot will be the 21st century version of a comb over in maybe 10-20 years when the generation that have them now get older lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's not something I've actively pursued, I started taking capsules and my hair started to grow again, purely coincidental and I'm not gonna grumble about it.

• Like 1

Maybe it was something else @Pepe Ramon. Spanish sun, the water....your diet. I've taken loads of edibles in my life but my hair never came back, maybe it's because I'm naturally hairy (mediterranean genes) so my body thinks it doesn't need more hair :unsure:

I've never cared about being a baldy, I've always said vanity is for ugly people lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, KC said:

Maybe it was something else @Pepe Ramon. Spanish sun, the water....your diet. I've taken loads of edibles in my life but my hair never came back, maybe it's because I'm naturally hairy (mediterranean genes) so my body thinks it doesn't need more hair :unsure:

I've never cared about being a baldy, I've always said vanity is for ugly people lol

My diet is pretty much the same here and obviously there are bald people in Spain, plus the sun here is the same sun as the one in the U.K. (same moon too btw).

Consistency is the key, I've been taking capsules everyday since January 2022 and I personally wouldn't put decarbed and encapsulated herbs into the edible category.

For me putting infused coconut oil into a mug of hot chocolate would be more of an edible thing, IMHO taking pure weed in capsules has different effects on your internal systems and I believe I'm reaching homeostasis because of the beneficial effects of encapsulated weed.

Obviously there's no way I can prove it's the capsules but nothing else in my life has changed.

Anyway; more on cannabis and homeostasis here...

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-the-science-behind-cannabis-and-homeostasis-n960#cannabis-and-homeostasis

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pepe Ramon said:

plus the sun here is the same sun as the one in the U.K

Are you sure? It seems like you get a hotter one than us :jester:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, KC said:

And see a lot more of it.!

22 hours ago, KC said:

I'm pretty sure we are all in the same solar system.

😜

I should look like a werewolf then,i got 0 hair ,like not a single one on my body lol

• Haha 1

Not only am I still a long haired yahoo in my 40's, but I'm the only one of my brothers to smoke weed and not be going bald.  So either this story has strength to it or there's some deeper reason that the milkman gives me a present for my birthday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, JamieThePainter said:

Not only am I still a long haired yahoo in my 40's, but I'm the only one of my brothers to smoke weed and not be going bald.  So either this story has strength to it or there's some deeper reason that the milkman gives me a present for my birthday.

I need your milkmans genes lol

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Goonerjunglist said:

I need your milkmans genes lol

Get me drunk enough and I'm sure we can figure something out lol

• Haha 1