not new but feel like it

loafs

hello everyone long time no visit lol

its been a few years since ive darkend the doorways round here and honestly i missed the place (but it seems chat is dead probably a good thing)

im starting a new journey with coco and a load of freebie seeds ive acculminated over the years its like starting all over again

if anyones got any good diarys they can suggest id be gratefull

• Like 8

Welcome back bud. I’m not versed with the coco side at all so haven’t been following any diaries for those details but there are plenty about that still are so I’m sure you’ll find your inspiration here soon.

• Like 4

Welcome back to the UK420 community 👍

• Like 3

It has been a long time .... life does pull you away from the good stuff .... Welcome back .... :thumsup:

• Like 3

I forgot about my account untill I got a email from the site lol

• Like 1

I've just posted here for the first time in a long while, too, and received very helpful advice in response, which is true to past form! I've just checked and it's over 20 years since I joined the site - bloody hell, that makes me feel like I'm in the springtime of life 😲 

• Like 1