Air Conditioning ... AC Infinity Terraform 7-----Multifunctional Air Conditioner Dehumidifier With Heater

Skunkman.uk

Hi everyone 

This Airconditioner 

AC Infinity Terraform 7-----Multifunctional Air Conditioner  Dehumidifier With Heater.

has just been released on the market a few weeks ago June 2024...

Its exactly what I have been looking for..

Has Any body got Knowledge on this brand new  Product 

Have  any other people been waiting  for this type of Airconditioner  to be Invented/created. 

I want to know if it sends the smell out the window.,via the outlet ducting 

Also dose this A/C  effect the Co2 via the outlet ducting

I want to use it in a sealed Tent/Room with Riased Co2 levels 400 ppm upwards 

9 minutes ago, Skunkman.uk said:

Hi everyone 

This Airconditioner 

AC Infinity Terraform 7-----Multifunctional Air Conditioner  Dehumidifier With Heater.

has just been released on the market a few weeks ago June 2024...

Its exactly what I have been looking for..

Has Any body got Knowledge on this brand new  Product 

Have  any other people been waiting  for this type of Airconditioner  to be Invented/created. 

I want to know if it sends the smell out the window.,via the outlet ducting 

Also dose this A/C  effect the Co2 via the outlet ducting

I want to use it in a sealed Tent/Room with Raised Co2 levels 400 ppm upwards 

if it sends the smell out the window via the outlet, your whole street will stink of weed, unless youve got a filter on the end of it.

its also about 700  quid last ime i looked, which is frankyl, taking the piss imho

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

, unless youve got a filter on the end of it.

Not seen one set up with a filter yet , given how many different things they've crammed into one box i can't help but feel like strapping a filter onto it will hamper its performance :g:

:yinyang:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

700  quid last ime i looked

Considering the amount of promises it makes I kind of feel the opposite, sounds almost worryingly cheap to me. Heating, cooling, dehumidification and air exchange all with precise control all in one box. Seems too good to be true, but if I had the space I'd be tempted to find out. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had the opposite reaction.. I can install 3 x 12000 BTU air conditioners for that price, which as far as I know do the exact same thing, perhaps better. Am I missing something? If its the portability that spikes the price so high, then I can buy 2 portable 12000 A/Cs instead..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well this unit will cool, heat, dehumidify and ensure adequate air exchange and negative pressure all with just one control panel, so it replaces an intake fan, extractor fan, heater, air conditioner, dehumidifier and then also does things none of those could do as individual components. 

Allegedly... 

• Thanks 1

Right, that all sounds great if there were a carbon filter attached to it. I'd be more inclined to have a fan and carbon filter cleaning the air in the tent and an a/c cooling/heating the lung room, for a fraction of the price. Throw a dehu in there and you're still at half the cost of a terraform. 
I like the look and idea of it, I really don't like the price though.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Yeah you can attach a CF to it as well, I  think it just doesn't come with one because it's also designed for managing server rooms (or something like that it talks about being able to maintain positive pressure as well which keeps out dust etc.) 

You reckon you could buy all the kit have the same level of control/automation (allegedly lol) for 699 dollars? 

E2A I generally slate a lot of ACI kit. But if this actually works as well as they claim I could potentially see myself owning one TBH, the idea of being able to set temp and humidity and then just walk way is appealing. I just don't like the idea of having all your eggs in one basket. If the heater element brakes etc then it would be a headache to send it back without ruining your grow or having a lot of spare kit/a whole other unit on hand. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

There’s a few reviews regarding this on YouTube, looks ok. It’s a new product so might be best to wait until the gen 2.. it would suit a smaller tent, and be useful for growing in really hot climates, but it’s not for me. I’m always trying to cut down on machinery, and anything making noises or using electricity. Still think it’s cheaper and smarter to grow in the cooler months, have enough weed to last the summer and a break from growing is always a good thing.. 

🥳

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

You reckon you could buy all the kit have the same level of control/automation (allegedly lol) for 699 dollars? 

Similar to as Slippy says, for my needs for a small tent, yes I could get those functionalities for cheaper. But I tend to buy cheap, so my miles will probably vary lol 
It's definitely a fancy bit of kit, and good to see the industry continue to develop new tech for the hobby.

• Like 2

Yeah, maybe if you bought second hand kit you could gain a similar level of control, but not with as little effort/as much automation. Like I say to have all that stuff in one box with one unified control panel seems like a tempting idea to me, but also the whole eggs in one basket thing puts me off at the same time.....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MindSoup said:

But if this actually works as well as they claim I could potentially see myself owning one TBH

Wait for gen 2 mate lol

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Wait for gen 2 mate lol

Feels like thats the forums standpoint on aci gear now no matter what lol

:yinyang:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2