PAX wardrobe IKEA

Kafka420

Posted (edited)

wondering if anyone here knew if could fit a 60x60 tent in this?

Width: 75.0 cm

Depth: 60.0 cm

Height: 236.4 cm

and still shut the doors xD

Edited by Kafka420
  • Like 1

Tight fit .... but I would say yes if everything that needs to poke out of the tent goes up cause you got plenty of height ... as for extras like De/humidifiers would need to go in the tent, which makes regular cleaning a real pain, although it can work if you got only one plant in there. :hippy:

Got a 60x60x120 myself and is best with just one plant ... got room to LST ...  Due to lack off height :smokin:

• Like 2

Like @handysmoker says if stuff need to come out of the sides like ducting could be problematic, but also depends on the design of of the tents layout.

How about having the space in the drobe as the grow space instead of the tent, It's what i've done with the flower side of my drobe, i do have a little 40x40x120 tent in the other side for mothers.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

How about having the space in the drobe as the grow space instead of the tent

That's a good idea 👍 ..... why didn't I think of that 🤪

where you're venting out too?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

i no good at D.I.Y or i would just the use the drobe instead or/as a tent

i not brought the tent yet just planning for winter

Edited by Kafka420
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, handysmoker said:

where you're venting out too?

Currently i'm pulling air from the grow space through a hole in the shelf above thats holding the fan and CF But i do plant to move the CF under the self and in the grow space after this harvest is done. The exhaust is out of the back of the hardboard where the shelf area is 👍

• Like 1

your set up is great MG but to much work for me nowdays sadly

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Kafka420 said:

i no good at D.I.Y

That's what i was thinking before i started my wardrobe project recently, It was quite a big step for me to undertake given how crap i am and nervous i get at the thought of DIY lol

once it started thaking shape i started to enjoy it

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

Currently i'm pulling air from the grow space through a hole in the shelf above thats holding the fan and CF But i do plant to move the CF under the self and in the grow space after this harvest is done. The exhaust is out of the back of the hardboard where the shelf area is 👍

That question wasn't for you MG .... I've seen your set-up ... remember, I've been following your grow 🤣

• Like 2

is more a physical barrier for me todo D.I.Y nowdays,

i mainly want to be able to close door of wardrobe if anyone comes round 

• Like 2

Would just be venting back into same room with window ajar, got no way to duct to outside

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kafka420 said:

Would just be venting back into same room with window ajar, got no way to duct to outside

That's not an issue with smaller grow spaces 👍, i've been pulling and venting from/to the same room since i started growing lol

• Like 2