Mz Jill Genetics

Thai Stick

Well sod buying her genetics then. There can't be anything original from the sound of it.

• Like 4

If I remember correctly, she did a lot of breeding/selecting whilst together with sub.

Think space queen/dude was her selection.

Could be completely wrong.

Don't see much talk about her genetics online.

• Like 1

You would you wouldn't ya! 

Well, I would lol

• Haha 3

Pretty sure Sub and Mz Jill lost all the originals in a fire then attempted to rebuild TGA stock using selfed “keeper” cuts from around the area.

I don’t think Sub offered feminised seeds previously. His Chernobyl became a S1 of “Golden Ticket” the same clone Mz Jill uses in her Jilly Bean Lime.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Smokey McBongface said:

don’t think Sub offered feminised seeds

That's correct, I never seen any fems. 

No matter, nothing lasts forever, there's plenty of other things to grow. Just really hoping the Kaboom comes out good, my last ones were pretty much all Jack's cleaner (love that stuff). 

Edited by KC
Predictive
  • Like 1

Nah he never made fems.

Well if anybody decides to give any of her strains a go let us know in this thread.

Would be interesting to see how they come out compared to the originals.

• Like 1

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/subcools-the-dank-seeds/cat_91?page=2

Attitude still has his final selections from after the fire listed, they just removed the links to it so it's not easy to find.

In another place sub stated:

Our story

I am Subcool and I have been breeding Cannabis Seeds for 2 decades underground. I am proud to have survived the many changes in the industry and continue to offer you great genetics in today new markets worldwide. Subcool Seeds AKA THE DANK (Previously TGAgenetics) was formed in 2017 after a fire destroyed my home and everything I owned except a stash of seeds and parent plants at two other locations. Over 4 million seeds were lost in the Cobb fire. In 2018 the library of classic strains like Jesus OG Kush and Cheese Quake was rebuilt and 13 new Dank Strains added to our Menu. Working together with breeders like Norstar Genetics and Badger’s Dank we are constantly innovating and creating new cannabis strains. We now offer 45 amazing strains of Cannabis and we continue to research and create more.

• Like 1

Still got some TGA Subcool Agent Orange beans in the vault...

Back from the days when I had a very serious seed collecting problem. lol 

• Like 1

Agent Orange was pretty impressive.

@me n me girls  had an awesome cut that was a heavy yielder and was super orangey from what I remember.

If you ever grow them out @mmmm...nice!n and end up making an F2 or a cross, keep us in mind :)

• Like 4