Mz Jill Genetics

Thai Stick

Anybody here ran any of her genetics?

Currently got myself a "The Flav" 4 1/2 weeks into flower that is a cross of Peach Romulan x Space Queen (Romulan & Cinderella 99) so I'm looking at it as a kind of Romulan BX of sorts.

Smells very interesting so far, different from everything else being grown.

Stretch has been 3x since flipping, maybe a bit more when compared to the Smile F3 front left and Killerskunk on the right.

Got my eyes on a few genetics in her collection which I ran when Subcool was still alive with the TGA brand.

I even see she's working on an Agent Orange F2 and s1.

large.IMG_20240705_222348.jpg.b924223098ea50c170fb8f2c9540c80d.jpg

large.IMG_20240705_232242.jpg.689fb749cdce23f9f9b73efb72042524.jpg

• Like 12

Looking good. Mega stretch goin on with them colas.

Ive heard her name pop up on podcasts. I think Matt Riot sells some of her gear on his website. Think that’s where I’ve seen her beans. 
But no I personally haven’t grown any of her gear.

• Like 3

Just finishing off the last of my TGA stuff now so haven't got around to buying any of her genetics yet. Let us know if this one turns out any good, I'd be happy to try some of her stuff.

You still running the Lemon Stilton? I got four new stiltons to flower, still got an Agent Orange and my last Kaboom turned out female :yahoo:

• Like 3

did they not get busted and lose the agent orange or did i just imagine that?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@badbillybob

I think they lost pretty much most of their strains looking at her catalogue. She's got nothing with Jack's cleaner in it. 

You probably know but subcool died a few years ago, dunno about any bust though. 

Edited by KC
Predictive
  • Like 2

Nice @KC

Unfortunately no, I lost my lemon Stilton cut a couple years back when shit hit the fan for me and I took everything down.

I did cross her with a sweet tooth male, grew a few of her offspring and turned out rather nice.

Between the fire, their breakup and his death I think a lot of shit went down.

Regardless, his genetics, specifically. The cheese quake and dairy queen were amongst the first genetics I grew out that actually knocked me sideways and were vastly different to what mates were getting and smoking at the time

• Like 4

Not tried any of her stuff yet but querkle was my favourite weed ever when sub was alive, always feel sad when I remember having to kill my mother plant due to a slag of an ex wife. 

Been tempted to try jills version but worried its not the same

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MySoulIsMine said:

Not tried any of her stuff yet but querkle was my favourite weed ever when sub was alive, always feel sad when I remember having to kill my mother plant due to a slag of an ex wife. 

Been tempted to try jills version but worried its not the same

I hate to break it to you, but you could have grabbed an original pack off her only a few weeks back. She was flogging a load of old subcool packs via insta. Think they all went for around $200 each

• Like 2

Damn.

I tried sending a message on insta before but never got a response.

• Like 1

I'll post here if I spot it again. Might be she won't ship outside US anyway, dunno.

It was only half a dozen strains. Querkle being the only one I really remember listed, maybe cheese quake too.

• Like 1

I didn't know Subcool had died. RIP. Querkle was a tasty strain.

@Thai Stick your plants look lovely mate

• Like 1

Had a gander on her @SkyRider and looks like a pullout from soft secrets lol

I guess that's one way to sell seeds....

Thanks @Shogun

The smiles on the front are a bit ropey.

So difficult to keep the mother happy.

• Like 2

I was buying loads of Tga stuff after he died, not many of them germed. I didn't do anything special, just my normal germ methods. I wouldn't risk buying anything they're selling now myself. 

I seen one place showing they got a pack in stock, can't recall which one. 5 seeds for about 70 quid, but I didn't bother after all the last packs I had. Luckily the lemon stiltons nearly all germed. 

• Like 1

I will just have to be content with it being a memory now.

I was going to give her plush berry, dairy queen and jolly bean a go too but alas, the subbie seeds were more tempting and Joolz got my money instead lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Shogun said:

I didn't know Subcool had died. RIP. Querkle was a tasty strain.

@Thai Stick your plants look lovely mate

It was sad man, he lost everything in the wildfires then his wife fucked him off and left him, then he died alone from copd living in an old RV