BlackBerry moonrocks anyone?

Tommytopper

Anyone tried growing blackberry moonrocks ? I’m looking for any advice regarding breeders/ company’s to buy fem seeds from 

• Like 2

Military Grade

The site sponsor Attitude Seed Bank has a discount code 420 👍

Subbie seeds are also a good place for seeds 🫡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Military Grade

Just to add: Attitude have some handy filters to help look for the kinda strains that tickle your fancy 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Military Grade

Attitude currently have a offer on if you spend over £45 you get a bunch of extra free seeds.

There's a pack of 5 Anesia Seeds Blackberry Moonrocks that costs £52.49 before discount

Anesia Seeds Blackberry Moonrocks

attitude-anesiaseeds-blackberry-moonrock

This addition to the Anesia Seeds library is the result of combining highly potent female Blue Moonrock and a male Blackberry Kush, which has a particularly pronounced terpene and cannabinoid profile. Blackberry Moonrocks combines the best features of both parents.
It finishes in around 9 weeks, yielding 550 g/m². Outdoors is ready to harvest at the end of September with yields of 700 gr/pp. Great results can be easy to achieve as it is not a demanding strain, extremely resistant to mold and other harmful fungal diseases. 
The plants grow quickly to a medium height with sturdy branches and rock-hard resinous buds, which often have a bluish purple shimmer or even black colour. Its nuggets look almost like moonstones. 
The flavour and aroma are also quite interesting. They combine the notes of blueberry and blackberry complemented by a touch of lavender. This delightful blend makes a smoke very delicious and smooth.
As it is a strong variety (33% of THC) with an extensive cannabinoid profile, it is not recommended for faint-hearted and beginners. 
Due to the Indica domination in gens, you can expect typical for this type of herb effects. The whole experience is lifted by inspiring mood-enhancing Sativa influence. 
The overall high is very intense and soft at the same time. It will surely help you to relax and clear head after stressful day.  
Medically, Blackberry Moonrocks can be used to treat pain, anxiety, MS and sleep disorders.

Genetics: Blue Moonrock x Blackberry
Indica/Sativa: 80% Indica, 20% Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Harvest Outdoors: end of September
Height: 110-130cm
Yield: Indoors 550 gr/m2, Outdoors 700 gr/pp
Falvour/ Aroma: Blueberry, Lavender
Effect: Indica effects
THC: 33%
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I ran their calypso sunrocks and blackberry moonrocks after falling for the names and nothing else and to be honest I wouldn't grow anything from them again (not a very good reason for rejecting a seed bank I know )

I ran 4 of each in rdwc and they were bland with literally zero smell and yield was shite 

I probs just had bad luck with the seeds I ended up with but it's worth you running them and your bound to get better results than I did 

May the force be with you on your grow dude  🤘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Military Grade

I've had hermies and still gone back to a breeder lol

So far I've found that every place/breeder I've tried have good and bad stuff, that's why it's good practice to do your research of a strain from real growers who have grown said strain on here and others sites 👍

I only do small grows often only poping one Seed of each strain, but it's not uncommon for people to do a whole 10 pack as the normal.

Edited by Military Grade

I've been growing for a very long time and the only other time I went just off a name was over 10 years ago or so and it was Psycho Crack and turned out to be some of the best weed I've ever had the pleasure to consume 

I'm a fucker for researching strains I usually have to start as soon as I start a grow it takes me that long to choose , I do searches all over the web for Hermie reports and if there are any I give that strain a swerve 

I have loads  of seed packs in my fridge because something else always catches my eye lol

Some of the beans I've got are over 10 years old ( not that old compared to some people's collection) and I have no plans on growing them for a long time yet I want them to become proper rare as the years go by then revisit them when there all but forgotten as the breeders are either closed down or parents are no more . I only have 1 pack of each but they've always been stored correctly so should be golden 🤘

Edited by Rufus Brown
  • Like 1