Welcome to Squish Tech! Get 5% off with 'UK420'!

Squish Tech Craig

Squish Tech Craig

Hey everyone.

I'm excited to be back on this fantastic forum. Thanks again to everyone for the warm return welcome 🙂

I've recently started up a new company: Squish Tech Ltd. The aim is to bring you guys all of the very best quality extraction equipment under one roof; from bubble bags and sifters to high-end rosin presses and BHO hardware.

https://squishtech.co.uk/

I'll be dropping some product information over the coming weeks to give you an idea of what we do. Please don't hesitate to drop me a line if you've got any questions or need any advice.

We still need to add a few more products and we'll be constantly updating the site with new stuff as we grow. Much of the higher-end BHO equipment I'm still very much learning myself, but I'll always try my best to impart what knowledge I have and give you honest advice alongside the top service you've come to expect from me. I'll try to touch base on here a couple of times a day but please be patient while I try to get things up and running smoothly and establish links and practices with suppliers (I also work full time in the hydro industry)! If you want a more direct route to me you can find my number on the website. If there's anything you'd like that we don't stock, please let me know and I'll see if I can get hold of it for you.

To kick things off I'd like to offer 5% off to you awesome UK420 members. Use the code 'UK420' at checkout (excludes Nectar presses I'm afraid).

Thanks again guys, here's to a new adventure! :cheers: ☮️

• Like 18

Hi @Squish Tech Craig good to have you here and nice one for supporting the site.

Oddly enough we were talking just yesterday about BHO making, so will have to take a look at your wares 1

Best of luck with the venture :thumsup:

• Like 1