Welcome

Shumroom

Military Grade

@BilgePump I wouldn't mind retiring my sisters hair straighteners either lol, they've started to crack the otter plastic, the quick grip i got for them is too beefy🫣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Squish Tech Craig
17 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Will the discount code apply to rosin presses too?

Yes mate 🙂, except for Nectar branded ones at the moment. The discount code will work with the Qnubu and Devil Press brands though 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KC said:

Anything that could compete with Bilges effort? lol

Made this thing a few years back. Stripped down hair straighteners and a carpenters clamp. Looks more professional than Bilges but equally as dangerous. Haven't used it since I zapped myself back in 2019. Was exhaling a big old rosin dab when I zapped myself too, felt the zap right across my chest as a cloud of vapour was coming out my mouth.

gallery_6671_4461_384928.jpg

• Like 2
  • WOW 2

@Military GradeI've no idea if that's the same as mine or not. Was probably a decade ago I made that thing. Went through several different types of hair straighteners trying to find the right temp fit. Strange times thinking back now. Ive been bald since the 90s but I was way down the hair straightener rabbit hole for a while thanks to making rosin.

• Haha 1