Looking for a short flowering sativa strain

childofmelee

childofmelee
19 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Busted and lost all his seed stock and mother's, there's a few of his beans still in a few fridges, but once they're gone they're gone. 

Man that is bad. I wonder how he got caught?

These breeders should have backups for their genetics because it's the same old story with all seed banks/breeders and their strains, if it ain't a raid, it's a fire, or something else and boom the genetics are lost forever.

• Like 1

childofmelee
30 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Oh right, we're talking outdoor. Apparently they're not what they once where, but I used to love Hybrids from Hells Royal Dane, quite leafy but finishes insanely early and tough as old boots. That's definitely a sativa buzz, but only in reg form and you'd probably need to do a big hunt and keep a mum to run over and over. Might  be worth checking his newer lines out. Take it you've had a look at real gorilla seeds stuff? They've got some good outdoor sativa fems, I've only grown the normal version but If they're fast lemon drizzle is half as good as their normal lemon drizzle it would be well worth a look.

I've looked at Real Gorilla Seeds a few times, I'll go back there for a another look later. I mostly was looking at the Lemon Drizzle.

• Like 2

He went into it on here, I think he had previous and drew attention to himself 3d printing and Airsoft gun or something, maybe it was a mate who dropped him in it, can't really remember. Crying shame though, couldn't nhave happened to a nicer bloke, he's a bit of a nutter butter but then so am I, probably why I liked him. 

Yeah GIve RGSC a look, their new websites a bit shit and the filters for outdoor/indoor don't work, so be sure to check the descriptions to know what their suitable for. But yeah they're own line of seeds are as good as you can get for outdoor in harsh conditions. Their normal indoor LD has a few phenos, the WiFi learners aren't super sativa, but the SLH leaning ones are. 

• Like 2

Ive done Chocolope by dna defo sativa phones in there the kush phenos were the best. Crossed both phenos with blues still have lots of the seeds.

I highly rated DNA genetics and also reserva privada. There kush and sorbet lines were outstanding 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Busted and lost all his seed stock and mother's, there's a few of his beans still in a few fridges, but once they're gone they're gone. 

Weed soldier martyred.

• Like 2

childofmelee
On 01/07/2024 at 10:14, kc stoner said:

Ive done Chocolope by dna defo sativa phones in there the kush phenos were the best. Crossed both phenos with blues still have lots of the seeds.

I highly rated DNA genetics and also reserva privada. There kush and sorbet lines were outstanding 

I'll check out reserva privada👍

Edited by childofmelee
  • Like 1

I dunno mate apparently it's not what it used to be ? Reserva privada is dna genetics  company 

• Like 2

childofmelee
3 hours ago, porky said:

Powerplant.

I grew power plant on my very first grow four years ago.  Nice smoke.