It's been a minute...

synack

@KC blimey seeing that made my life flash back to 2002 for second lol , I was still in my last year of secondary school, going out with this fit gymnastics girl a year older than me, and spending most of my time down the skatepark without care in the world.

Dam I feel old but to think this site was still going even back then blows my mind as to just how many people I've never crossed paths with before joining myself in 2020.

Reading the grit weed thread had a similar effect on me lol, that was around the 2006 time I remember that gritty hard ash shit that was everywhere 🤮, can't believe I even attempted to smoke that shit, if I had a time machine I'd go back and give myself a slap, and my dealer a slap too lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, handysmoker said:

I thought you were older

Personally I thought he was younger (absolutely nothing to do with the memes) lol

:yinyang:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Welcome back to the fold sir !

Obviously not been smoking lots since then ...being able to recall the old password lol     

Enjoy mate

• Like 2
  • Haha 2