Bio heaven

Bubsyboy

Me again folks  I bitched at the bio heaven price in the shop . Any advice on an alternative. 

Wasn't sure on my last thread if seaweed feed you were talking about was intended to me. 

• Like 1

Just don't use it?

I use a calmag (soft as shit water before anyone pipes up lol ) base nute and a root product (Shropshire seaweed) and fuck all else.

Ive run biobizz before and i was nailing it with just fishmix and bloom , get yer environment spot on and you can sack off most the lotions and potions yer local friendly hydro shop push on you :yep:

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 4

Bilge is bang on, you just don't need it. I mean really, think about the name, Bioheaven, wtf is that about lol

Grow, bloom and if you like a root stim or seaweed is all you need.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, KC said:

Grow, bloom and if you like a root stim or seaweed is all you need.

Same here .... except I use fish mix and once a week a drop of Alg-A-Mic .... 👍

• Like 1

@BilgePump 

I'll let you in on a secret, I've lived in the shire all my life and we've never had any sea :huh:

Jokes aside, I've still never tried it, I just get the maxicrop one, will pick one up if I see it about though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@KC weird you say that, i was lying in bed last night unable to sleep because it was 27°c upstairs thinking to myself "Shropshire Doesn't have a coastline" lol

Golden Syrup put me onto it after i enjoyed using a sample of eco thrive flourish (same stuff,massively inflated price tag)

• Haha 1

I'll be giving that shropshire seaweed a bash, might use it instead of Intense Foundsation as that's stupid money now. Do you use it as a root stim then @BilgePump and do you keep it up through flower?

Do you use as directed like every 5-7 days or just in every watering at a lower level?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm looking to set my next run up with some better/cheper inputs!

@DeltaMelter don't worry bro i like questions!

I use it at 2ml a litre as a root stim all the way through veg until week 2 of flower and i also use it as a foliar once a week (if i remember) at the exact same dosage in veg but not flower obviously.

From my own hands on experience it helps with tighter node spacing and more vigorous lateral growth, full of auxins and cytokinins innit :skin_up:

2 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

full of auxins and cytokinins innit :skin_up:

Exactly! I think of them as street legal PGR's

Thank you, I'll get a bottle ordered ready - decent price too and free delivery.

• Haha 1