HELP!!!!

CBDbudd

Military Grade
15 minutes ago, CBDbudd said:

That is crazy! The whole marriage thing is wild man! Did he atleast give you a reason as to why it was kept secret?

Nope, Me and boys all knew and were dropping blatant hints for him to come clean, but he never admitted to it, It only lasted about 4 months before they divorced and now he's on his own lol

Only theory is either he didn't trust me or didn't trust her 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lubdub said:

With a space like that you're going to blast through your budget, guaranteed. Might as well accept it now and plan ahead. Focus on the bulky expensive stuff first and see what you can hold off until later/next month. BudBox make nice tents, or you can get something cheaper off the river site but I wouldn't skimp on the structure holding my expensive heavy equipment up above my fragile plants. 

The tent is a bit of a worry, we’ve said it has to be sturdy and has to be decent quality… I think I’ll have the chat again, maybe go down to a 120x120 and build on that once we can afford a bit bigger 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Nope, Me and boys all knew and were dropping blatant hints for him to come clean, but he never admitted to it, It only lasted about 4 months before they divorced and now he's on his own lol

Only theory is either he didn't trust me or didn't trust her 🤷‍♂️

That is crazy! 

• Like 1

imo id buy one tent n one light each. 1.2x1.2 

will work so so much better  

might even make you both little competitive. or you can have veg and flower tent...

two tents is best. one is really limiting

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 6

20 minutes ago, growinggold said:

imo id buy one tent n one light each. 1.2x1.2 

will work so so much better  

might even make you both little competitive. or you can have veg and flower tent...

two tents is best. one is really limiting

Brilliant idea! 

• Like 1

£1000 just isnt enough to set up an 8x4 tent with quality gear. Youre just asking for problems. A friend of mine just spent over £1000 on a 5x5 setup with quality gear and I had to lend him my Lumatek 600w light until this grow is over and he can buy 1 for himself. Ive a Scopex 900, set to only 720w, and im pulling over a kilo out of a 5x5 tent every 10 weeks. Thats more than enough for 2 people. If your friend still cant accept that, he probably isnt the type of person you want to be growing with in the first place. Greed will only get yous busted. Heres my friends list if youre interested:

Budbox XL Plus - £190

Ac Infinity 8' grow combo with the Controller 69 pro - £400

Ac Infinity s6 - £125

240w Lighthouse Ecoheat Greenhouse Heater - £35

Costway 40l/day Dehumidifier - £145

6x 25l Fabric pots - £15

150l Canna Terra Professional - £40

40l Perlite - £30

2l Bio-Bizz Grow + 2l Bio-Bizz Bloom - £45

1l AN Overdrive - £35

Thats £1060, and he still doesnt even have a light. You might not have to buy some of that stuff, like the heater and dehumidifier, and you certainly dont have to go for AC Infinity stuff, but you said you wanted quality gear, and theyre some of the best you can get imho. To be honest with you, theres a reason youve been getting nowhere fast these last 2 weeks, and its because the two of you have set unrealistic expectations for yourselves. An area that size, with quality equipment, within that budget is just not possible imo.

Edited by Scroggersean
Spelling

Greenfingers95

Used to grow with a so called mate of atleast 15 years of knowing him but when it comes to figures there’s no friends in business it all went sour in the first 6 months also the false promises is another one next thing you know every man and his dog know what your up too so from that I wouldn’t even grow with a relative let alone a “mate”  that’s just my experience but it’s all very much the same no matter who you talk to. 

im using maxi bright varidrive  720w leds pretty much the same as omega im running 4 in two tents and noticed the growth spurt in no time just got to be in your game abit more  I’m still new to leds from switching from hps and fuck me it’s a learning curve it teaches you to read your plants health constantly. 

• Like 1

Just had a quick tot up of the bare bones hardware in my 1m² and its north of 1200 quid .. i didn't even factor in the green qube tent because i got that for nothing off a mate when i decided to downsize.

That's not even factoring in soil , nutes , pots and all the sundries like canes, ties , pest control etc etc

Sounds like yer grow is going to be at your mates ... He'll have you paying at least half his leccy bill within a month or two so bare that in mind also.

:yinyang: