New AC Infinity product alert.....

darXound

Literally just ordered a new dehumidifier this morning.....ffs🤣

Although looking at the price, it does seem dear. Usually first Gen AC infinity stuff has some teething troubles, personally id wait for the V2 version to get released. 

Looks interesting, looks like a possible heat recovery ventilation system too, shich iv wanted to explore at somepoint, heat my house slightly from the warm air being vented out. 

• Like 3

Steady 27 here without that Stargate looking magic box

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It does remind me of that Black Knight Satellite thing lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/06/2024 at 15:53, Bobcharlieeeee said:

Literally just ordered a new dehumidifier this morning.....ffs🤣

Although looking at the price, it does seem dear. Usually first Gen AC infinity stuff has some teething troubles, personally id wait for the V2 version to get released. 

Looks interesting, looks like a possible heat recovery ventilation system too, shich iv wanted to explore at somepoint, heat my house slightly from the warm air being vented out. 

Hi Bob 

wait for the  V2 version 

What dose V2 version mean ?

Posted (edited)

It's a joke referring back to the clip on fans, the first gen ones failed for a lot of people, so they made a gen 2 version and offered them free to anyone who bought the 1st gen one.

While we joke it is good of them to do so, but with something as complex as the new product It's probably worth waiting until the second model for all the teething problems have been ironed out 👍

Edited by Military Grade

On 09/07/2024 at 02:24, Military Grade said:

It's a joke referring back to the clip on fans, the first gen ones failed for a lot of people, so they made a gen 2 version and offered them free to anyone who bought the 1st gen one.

While we joke it is good of them to do so, but with something as complex as the new product It's probably worth waiting until the second model for all the teething problems have been ironed out 👍

When was this & have I missed out ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

When was this & have I missed out ?

I don't know when/if theres a closing date, But we all done it early this year if i remember right(maybe late last year)

Send them an email mate and see what they say, It's pretty much what we done when we got ours 👍

They sent them completely free from the US (so have US plugs), and didn't ask for the old ones back, Brilliant customer service :notworthy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

I don't know when/if theres a closing date, But we all done it early this year if i remember right(maybe late last year)

Send them an email mate and see what they say, It's pretty much what we done when we got ours 👍

They sent them completely free from the US (so have US plugs), and didn't ask for the old ones back, Brilliant customer service :notworthy:

Will it not matter that I got mine off Adam way back ?

Recently bought a v2 as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

Will it not matter that I got mine off Adam way back ?

I wouldn't have thought so, I got my first one from a UK website.

Good luck mate 🤞👍

@Rhubarb & Flustered do you have the original purchase emails?

That's all they needed from me 👍

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

I wouldn't have thought so, I got my first one from a UK website.

Good luck mate 🤞👍

Nice one, I'll email them then, guessing that I just have to give them my serial number, anything else you think I should put in the email, how did you all word yours ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

how did you all word yours ?

My email was pretty short.

I basically said : Hi there I would like to claim my free replacement Cloudray S6 fan, I bought mine from X-place, and here are my purchases emails.

I made sure that names and addresses were also captured in the screenshots I sent, so they could see I hadn't claimed them already and to add a bit legitimacy 👍

Edited by Military Grade
put had instead of hadn't by mistake
  • Like 1

@Military Grade Cannot fault them (part from the clamp on v2 not being as good), used their online chat & once it moved to emails they couldn't have been any faster & there's a new one on the way. I was going to buy another v2 for the cupboard, so this has saved me a few quid :toldya:

Thanks for your help mate.

• Like 2