New AC Infinity product alert.....

darXound

....and it's an absolute banger.

Rules are rules so cant link, but go to their site and look for the Terraform 7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Would be a handy bit of kit for some tho

• Like 1

Yeah gen1 is gonna take everything you own in a fiery disaster i reckon, im gonna watch this space lol

:yinyang:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hell, even with all that fancy equipment I'd still fuck up somewhere lol although I do love their products. I was planning on treating myself to one of their grow tents and another extractor, control unit and circulating fans to go with it but the addition of this, well I might have to see what bonus I get at work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looks fucking ugly and im a fan of AC stuff .... way over the top for my little tent .... multi function … Well something gonna go wrong with one bit ... not for me :hippy:

• Like 2

It’s good that a Company is pushing the envelope with grow kit and ACI to be fair are certainly doing that. On GitHub I saw someone write that the APIs on the controllers are wank and send your username and password unencrypted over your WiFi 😳 I suppose that’s the down side of keeping costs down 😩

• Like 1
  • WOW 1

4 minutes ago, Flamedodger said:

username and password unencrypted over your WiFi

Thankfully our WiFi doesn't connect if yer outside the house, bit shit if i want to use Spotify in the garden (have to leave the back door and kitchen window open for it to reach)

But when im sat on the doorstep staring at Amazon tracking can i get a signal? Nah not a chance.... And im only 3 ft from the router lol.

Perks of thick stone walls i guess?..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Flamedodger said:

I suppose that’s the down side of keeping costs down

Buying dodgy chinese goods more like. There was something about chinese automatic vacuum cleaners sending all sorts of information out. I'm not sure what a vacuum cleaner wants to tell anyone but there ya go lol

• Like 2

Watch emf shielding paint sales skyrocket...

• Like 1

Looks pretty amazing really. Grow all year round. I don’t grow indoors over summer for many reasons but it could be used for drying I reckon, like turning your tent into a cool room post harvest. Would love to be a Guinea pig, somebody please buy one and test it for us, and I’ll def wait for the gen 2! 🥳  

• Like 2

We should all bombard aci offering our services as uk testers (our leccy is a different flavour after all..) lol

• Haha 2

On second thoughts, using it for cooling the dry room might create too much airflow which might dry the flowers too fast by process of cooling.. still be fun to test.. 😎🤘🏼🤘🏼

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KC said:

Buying dodgy chinese goods more like. There was something about chinese automatic vacuum cleaners sending all sorts of information out. I'm not sure what a vacuum cleaner wants to tell anyone but there ya go lol

Most parts for electrical goods are made in China. I’ve been playing around with some bits and the costs of MCUs range from a couple of quid to 100s of £’s. I always wondered why the TrollX stuff was so expensive, they must use decent parts 👍🏼

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flamedodger said:

they must use decent parts

Probably not made in China then :P

• Like 1