Oh good morning mrs, just the one cotyledon is it......

9 hours ago, darXound said:

I can't see it lasting much longer, It's literally just a cotyledon. 

Looks like a hooded cobra ready to pounce lol     

So keen to see what it does ...if at all anything  ,  poss she may find a way to throw some shoots .... gotta keep her rolling , give her some love and see how it plays ,  even its its just for educational purposes like brother Revive says 😎

We all seen some mutants & mutational growth ....but i have never seen anything like this 👍

Im rooting for her !!    Got me pom poms out and everything lol    

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Growth seems to have slowed now. By growth I mean, the leaf elongating. This plants nowt but a freaky bitch.

PXL_20240625_184412089.jpgPXL_20240625_184420879.jpgPXL_20240625_184445937.jpgPXL_20240625_184512052.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My money , although a very long shot , is on her throwing something out the base of the upper side .....could be very wrong , often am , but cant help rooting for her 👍

Well .... any changes ???      She still rolling on ?

Hope so !!    

5 hours ago, OldFord said:

Well .... any changes ???      She still rolling on ?

Hope so !!    

No sir, she seems to have stopped doing anything growth wise and is now starting to deteriorate. 

I've taken her out of the tent and replaced her with a THCV strain. She's still going on the windowsill but I fear the end Is nigh

PXL_20240630_173255624.jpg

• Like 2

Was worth the effort and time ,  even if just for educational purposes 👍

Thanks for trying mucker 

• Like 2

I've seen this a couple times over the yrs and two cotyledon's but no more growth .

• Like 3