Oh good morning mrs, just the one cotyledon is it......

If you can be bothered it might be worth keeping it alive until the replacements have started growing, I have seen blind seedlings throw out a new grow tip before.

16 minutes ago, erbivore9 said:

If you can be bothered it might be worth keeping it alive until the replacements have started growing, I have seen blind seedlings throw out a new grow tip before.

Oh of course, gotta see what the fuck it's trying to do at least.

I planted 3, one didn't sprout at all but I have one good looking one. Typical RQS success rate really.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, darXound said:

Typical RQS success rate really.

I didn't know that was a thing, I better get a backup for my Pineapple Kush as i only have one bean of it in my collection👍

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

I didn't know that was a thing, I better get a backup for my Pineapple Kush as i only have one bean of it in my collection👍

Well it has been for me. RQS around 2018/19 were amazing quality, dunno if that's slipped or if I've just been unluckily. Out of the last 9 seeds I popped of different strains, only 4 made it to flower. 3 non-starters and this monstrosity.

If there are issues, I'd bet five dollar it's down to the packaging. There's no good reason to have a bean exposed to light in it's packaging.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, darXound said:

RQS around 2018/19 were amazing quality

My mate was growing their what was called at the time "Sweet Zkittelz" it was very nice, very fruity and skunky but also pretty strong too 👍

He also liked it because it flowered pretty quick and yielded decently

• Like 2

It was the Northern Light for me, absolutely delicious. Might order a pack of them to see what the score is.

These ones I just popped were Wedding gelato. Critical Prior to that and a CDB called Dance world.

• Like 1

Now thats freaky !!        Never seen that before and got me very interested to see it play out please 👍

Im currently on my first run of RQS.

I initially popped a pack of 12. Hulkberry with 100% germ ...then lost the lost to anaerobic soil.

Starlight onto a 6 pack of Bubblegum again 100% germ and all good looking healthy girls.

Very interested to see what that little one does.    
Following along for updates ,   All the best with it mucker 👍

• Like 2

What a freeky little thing that is @darXound you got to hang on to it even just for educational purposes, all the best with it dude 👍

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Revive said:

What a freeky little thing that is @darXound you got to hang on to it even just for educational purposes, all the best with it dude 👍

I can't see it lasting much longer, It's literally just a cotyledon. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, darXound said:

I can't see it lasting much longer, It's literally just a cotyledon. 

I see what you mean bud but it wouldn't be the first time I've been amazed at what these plants can do..tbh I'll be shocked if this 1 makes it mind 👍

• Like 2