Solfire

DeltaMelter

I'm talking to them on discord now, seems the order is OK they just haven't shipped it. I'm just asking them if 3 weeks is normal, they say its because of "stealth packaging" 😕

• WOW 1
  • Haha 3

CuriousOrange

It’s so camouflaged they keep losing it before they can put stamps on and send it. That’s proper military stealth packaging that is . Probably made by Oakley out of a substance that doesnt exist

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Promised to update their website to reflect how long international orders actually take. They don't count Fri / Sat / Sun so only Mon - Thurs as working days.

I'm less worried now I know the order is actually OK.

• Like 2

That is great news, good to hear you have some movement now . It’s funny how some US vendors seem  think it’s normal to take so long and others are as quick as ordering within the UK  by second class post.  I had one pack (with a shed load of freebies) recebtly  from the US in my hands from ordering in 5 days. Another last year took 6 weeks to just put in an envelope and send even with gentle badgering. 

• Like 2

@CuriousOrange Same, it was less than a week from payment to beans through the door when I bagged those Bodhi beans.

With 4th July coming up that's a holiday + the weekend means I doubt it will go until next week so that's going to be over 3 weeks from ordering. They argued its business 'days' that count but that's not much help if you were planning to start sooner than a month away.

Mods - I know this topic is skirting on the edge of being un-allowed but none of our sponsors flog these beans and the vendor is the seedbank so its really just so folks know what's what if they decide on such an American adventure. I'm hardly 'promoting' them at the minute either tbh...

• Like 3

Aside from needing to restock beans, which as the seed maker obviously means making them (white label resellers need not apply), I don’t really see what these delays are all about but it does seem to come with the territory so it is good to be aware before entering in to these transactions. Ultimately the proof will be in the pudding/post

• Like 2

Trashedagain77
On 02/07/2024 at 09:51, MistYGr33n said:

@DeltaMelter

Did you pay them direct via card? Last purchase I made to US was to Authentic Genetics. California I think, I paid cash through the post office though. I asked Todd direct if I could so I could track my payment at least. 
It’s customs US side that takes the time. Mine took 10 days to clear. The seeds once posted took around 5 days max to arrive in the UK.

I guess it also depends on the type of postage from US to UK might effect delivery time. 

MistY

I love the quote about snowboarding at the bottom, pmsl.... Quality! Peace. 

• Like 2

DeltaMelter

Now then....

e-mail from UPS says it will be here Monday - better get the 4x4 cleaned up!

• Like 1