Social services

AnonyMice

@AnonyMice good to hear you have got a clearer picture of what's going on now mate :)

they have dragged you through hell but it looks like your coming to the end of it now thank fuk.

there gonna make you jump through a few hoops for a bit so just play ball and hopefully they will soon fuck off and bother someone else, hopefully someone where there is a REAL cause of concern.

best of luck moving forward buddy 👍

I've no idea if getting a prescription will help with what's already happened but it can't hurt to use it in your defence. 

As Saddam alluded to, once you have a prescription you're protected by anti-discrimination law. I mean it's probably advisable to not vape around your baby but I'm just saying, there's no misuse if you're taking a prescribed medicine as prescribed and it's obviously alleged misuse of drugs as to why social services get involved.

It's not quite the same as if you were say taking insulin, as there are extra rules regarding controlled drugs but it's more or less the same in principle. It's funny as in such a case they'd probably be more interested in how your health affects your ability to look after your kids, in which case being prescribed a medication may actually help, especially if you were say in chronic pain etc.

Edited by soto
  • Like 1