Social services

AnonyMice

Will a prescription get them off my back about it? 

Had a nasty arrogant senior force her way in and nit pick at non-issues, accused me of hiding something because I took a min to find keys. Real nasty, no conversation. Straight in complaining about a shopping bag of recycling in bed room, a bin bag in kitchen, 1 load of washing in front of machine.. Every other room impeccably spotless. And asked 'how is your cannabis misuse going'. I don't misuse anything I replied.. And she asked if I'd do a drug test. I don't even drink alcohol so I'd happily do a test.

They had no issue with my cannabis use previously and quickly closed the case after the first false reports. Now the reports are a couple times a week and dangerous. 

I just want to know if the prescription prevents them from using cannabis against me. It's just this one senior that came out with such an attitude. Like she took joy in what she was doing. I was absolutely raging 

• Like 1
  • WOW 1

Get her bad attitude on video .... when they're in your home you got the right to film them .... from the moment you open the door the camera needs to be on ... it worked to a great success for me when i was getting hassle from them, it stopped pretty quick ....

Don't think it'll help too much getting a script.

She could just be a hard arse, that's cause that's what she is

Good luck

• Like 1

@AnonyMice You in a place with multiple residents? It's the 'reports' you mention that lead me to ask that.

Tenancies come with conditions, eh - more and more of them it's 'no smoking'. Your prescription doesn't trump the conditions you signed up for when you moved in, I'd think.

• Like 1

A prescription will be dated after the visits you’ve just had. Then they will probably ask have you used illegal drugs or non prescribed before the visits  . 

• Like 1

Sounds like a absolutely terrible kinda person :no:

• Like 1

put in a complaint, stating you felt alarmed, distressed and discriminated against by this one individual.

power tripping assholes like that deserve to be sacked

and donmt take a drug test, or youre inviting the c-nt to make a case against you

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 6

She sound a real nightmare 

I hope her arse fester and drop to her heels and

May her last few minutes on earth be tempered with squeals

I would say a script would cover you in future  from positive the test after the prescription date 

but a script will not cover you for smoking weed

it is only legal taken via a vape or oral 

Edited by splifi
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

@AnonyMice You in a place with multiple residents? It's the 'reports' you mention that lead me to ask that.

Tenancies come with conditions, eh - more and more of them it's 'no smoking'. Your prescription doesn't trump the conditions you signed up for when you moved in, I'd think.

Not a place with multiple residents really. Couple of neighbours .. I don't smoke in my house at all. I do smoke in the she's or go for a walk. But for the record no smoking isn't a condition of tenancy. Still we smoke outside, weed I smoke in shed unless it's late then just outside.. Misses stopped smoking it few weeks ago 

I've got a dry herb vape and I can make good edibles lol I think a prescription will prove a reason for using it responsibly.. I work 48 hours a week and have a wee smoke before bed. I don't smoke before work and my near 1 year old is asleep when I get home.. Not that if pose a risk after a smoke but I checked all the boxes they had with it. They have advice and closed case. This time they've been awful. Solicitor is on the ball tho. All in agreement no reason for there involvement never mind the rest of it 

Should have said I already know who the reports are coming from MIL, as police told us the first time, she admitted it in messages to me and another unrelated person that showed us. It's wild..made anonymously online police view as malicious but social services nit picking bastards. 

26 minutes ago, AnonyMice said:

but social services nit picking bastards

:yes: Tell me about it mate, indeed.

*gets slapped in the head*

(see below for one that's not so bad's thoughts on what you've shared)

Hiya!

Sounds like it's children's social services who are responding to the malicious complaint under Safeguarding Children / Children Act 1989 (which they are legally obliged to do!)... if useful to know, Stella Creasy (MP for Walthamstow?) also had social services involved after malicious complaints were made about her neglecting/abusing her children too...  The only way I can think of stopping/reducing similar complaints in the future is for someone to speak to your MIL and ask what she expected to happen / why she did it / will she stop now? (I know Adult social services must provide 'outcomes/actions taken' information to the person who raised the concern - I'd hope Children's services do the same... however anonymous concern/complaints obviously don't get feedback!)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@j.o.i.n.t big problem is mate, she verbally said she was putting my baby on a protection plan and there will be weekly announced and unannounced visits. I told them I don't want them to be in my home if they have an attitude like that and nit pick at normal things. House was in impeccable condition on their arrival. Our solicitor is shocked himself and is making enquiries on our behalf thankfully. I wouldn't know how to go about it and was difficult to even keep my cool. Thanks for the advice

The issue with this is obviously the implication and inference that has on our family. My baby has never been at harm. Has attended all GP appointments , health visitor etc. Is out daily at events around the village, bbqs, seeing family etc. It's a real nightmare inflicted on an otherwise very happy home 

Edited by AnonyMice

@AnonyMice Mate, we get it - course it's gonna get you worked up. Think it would any of us. Calm head is best, but it's easier said than done innit.

• Like 1

Make sure your home is spotless and remember the social workers and lawyers do lie. 

I would go see a good family solicitor asap. Even your cannabis use will be used against you in a negative way. My partner now works for the local authority even having a conversation with her she usually starts using negative terms with me. I had a similar thing happen in the past and lost custody of my baby daughter. 

They do have very disturbed people working that even my partner has said are not at all well and shouldn't be working there. Remember it's a business they are there to make money. I have friends that have fought and have full custody of his children. Family courts are operating in secretary now.  Go find a good family solicitor right now and no fighting / arguments with your partner. 

• Like 1

@AnonyMice I have no advice for you mate but I wish you all the best with your situation. The system can be right cunty sometimes.

• Like 2