stardog- whats the appeal.

badbillybob

I used to have the purple dawg cut , banging weed that :skin_up:

Would keep her again if ever i got the opportunity, absolutely nothing wrong with it.

large.Stardawg.jpg.64d72b1ea07ec26730fa6d72ec899b0a.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 14

On 09/06/2024 at 08:08, badbillybob said:

maybe i should grow some proper stardog

How did you rate the Ghetto Blaster mate? Would you run a pack again or not for you? 

• Like 2

yes i would, its a decent strain . it was a decent yeilder of nice buds to be honest.

i used a male to pollenate a fair few ladies in my last breeding outing.

ive a few reg beans left ill maybe do some breeding with a female if i get one, againt a male mohetto (mohan ram x ghettoblaster).

• Like 6

Thanks for the info @badbillybob

Yes I snapped up a pack of your Chelato x GB. Also got a few GB beans I might look at since I’m about the only person on here not to have tried SD. Cheers 

• Like 2

The dawg is popular for no reason other than the fact that the gangs decided to mass produce it, I can see why it became popular initially because its a full spectrum heavy hitter, looks beautiful, smells strong and has a very catchy name. It’s Way too strong for my taste though I like to be able to function as a human after smoking 

• Like 4

On 10/06/2024 at 08:12, Greenfingers95 said:

at @badbillybob  said to use gibberlic acid  never head of it but willing to listen to people who have been there and done it👍

Incase you’re interested 👍

large.IMG_0288.jpeg.b4a28f8eba7e8ba876e4665266be1911.jpeg

• Like 3

Lovely relaxing stone from well grown dawg or crosses, seems like a marmite sorta thing especially the smell I personally love the smell and taste of it but know people who won't touch it 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mad Barry said:

. It’s Way too strong for my taste though I like to be able to function as a human after smoking

This is exactly why I like having it as a choice in the jars, for that reason alone mostly, sometimes I don't want to function as a human  lol

I loves the option of  a good  strong one in the jars that makes you leave the house  not realising   how stoned you are until you're suddenly  wandering around tesco eyes half closed, cheesy grin on ya face , not knowing what the fk you went there for. lol 

There's times and places for weed options though and lots of us are definitely spoilt when it comes to choices of herb in the jars to select for any given moment.

But being stoned to the bone is my go to these days tbh.

Mmmmm, that reminds me, it's fatty time right now. I'm eating into my sunday zone time yuh! lol

✌️ 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 09/06/2024 at 23:23, stummer said:

Ugorg used it in a cross didn’t they? Saw a pack of seeds tonight when going through what I’ve got.

Just finished some “Ghettoblaster”. 2 month cure. Disco biscuit x star dawg.  I’m not a fan of it and it’s the star dawg side I don’t like. I’ve got some discobiscuits 28 day into flower alongside some killer skunk and killer coladas. I can see the disco in the ghetto blaster now I look back and know it’s the star dawg side I did t  like.

The discos are great though, real skunky smell from the exodus and something else, must be the GSC used in the cross. Real easy to grow, double stretch, very uniform apart from 1 plant. Less than 12 inch wide but 4 foot in height. All side branches very close to the main stem. Looks like a lava lamp shape lol. 

MistY

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

@OldFord Nice tip. Do you soak in neat coconut water or add to plain water like a nutrient?

Agree with what others have said already Stardawg is a lovely smoke when done right but definitely one for night time. That high myrcene content certainly puts me to sleep lol 

Also agree synthetic pgrs are a huge problem, I’d say most weed sold on the street is grown with them. So glad I do my own thing and have that peace of mind. Did anyone see in garden culture magazine that flower bomb is the 4th most sold supplement of 2024!!?? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JohnBudman said:

@OldFord Nice tip. Do you soak in neat coconut water or add to plain water like a nutrient?

Hey mucker ,  i used it straight and got 100% success rate with it , even on old moldy / furry beans.

I cant take the credit as it was the legend Brock that put me onto it 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mentioned Petrol Skunk earlier in this thread, just thought I should mention that over a year after I cropped a tiny little Petrol Skunk plant with a fair amount of harvests since, the screen I use on the shelves in my drying fridge still has the greasy feeling stinky essence of that wee plant all over it. Not one to overlook!

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

@MindSoup Man I think you've broken me! I'm really tempted with some OSG lines now. Petrol Skunk, Widow Road and Oldmans Silver Haze are all very tempting. They do 3 packs too so I wouldn't be buying stacks of them. Not that expensive as 3 packs. If I get them wet they don't even have to try and get stuffed in my already full seed tub.

You can hear me convincing myself - right? 🫠

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

They do 3 packs too so I wouldn't be buying stacks of them. Not that expensive as 3 packs

I've just cut down five Old man's Hazes I got in a three pack, I got a 166.66% germination rate which makes it even better value! I suppose there is no guarantee but I had extra seeds in every pack of OSG gear I've bought so far.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1