JADAM fertigation system by Younsang Cho

Uktena

Hi everyone. I wanted to raise awareness of a certain type of natural farming to the group, which is gaining popularity on natural farms on the West Coast USA. I am not a devout practitioner, but have appreciated the abstract potential applications of this system ever since I first learned about it. This video demonstrates how to set up a complex fertigation system, which mixes anaerobically putrefied naturally sourced fertilizer inputs (JADAM liquid fertilizer) with JADAM microbial solution or JMS (anaerobically brewed old forest leaf mold), and well softened well water, and pumps the resulting combination out to fertigate your small organic farm. Youngsang Cho is a legendary figure in the natural farming movement, and is the son of Dr. Cho, who invented KNF or Korean Natural Farming, which popularized the use of forest indigenous microbial organism bokashi. I have no professional relationship with the Cho family, and get no benefit from sharing this other than raising awareness in the community and providing perspective. I hope this inspires you in some way!

Will that actually fit in a grow tent?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Pepe Ramon said:

Will that actually fit in a grow tent?

😆
No, this system is for one to two acres. Something scaled way down could potentially be made for a few tents though. 🤔

Edited by Uktena

Here Youngsang Cho demonstrates his system of subirrigated crop rows and goes into some more detail about the JADAM way.

Posted (edited)

Anyhow, I don't want to spam UK420 with JADAM stuff, but it's a fascinating philosophy of natural farming. Look up their youtube channel, or ask me some questions if you are interested 😆. Also, this vibe:

Edited by Uktena
  • Like 1