Deficiency or lockout

mystic_roots

7 hours ago, mystic_roots said:

Thanks for the replies. I've tested the PH and it's coming out at 5.8, which is in range. I'm thinking it's a combination of over feeding and coming to the end of it's life cycle, still think it's got maybe 2/3 weeks to go but I'll dial back the feed and as some of you have said, auto's do like to suck what they can out the leafs.

Yeah, that would lock out some micro nutes. It does look a little like Mg. I'd consider flushing them through with some espom salts (PH > 6.5) to give 'em some mg and get your soil back to where it needs to be. See what the trichomes are like once that dries out, and decide if they need another feed or not

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, darXound said:

Edited by darXound
Double post
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, darXound said:

Yeah, that would lock out some micro nutes. It does look a little like Mg. I'd consider flushing them through with some espom salts (PH > 6.5) to give 'em some mg and get your soil back to where it needs to be. See what the trichomes are like once that dries out, and decide if they need another feed or not

It is a little on the lower side but I have been adding Canna Mg to my water to get it at the right level and have been feeding that double (0.66ml/L) but I can add more to it if that would work just as well as Epsom salts?

Not sure how much more to add though if that would work.