Recommendations for a late start

rainy rock

10 hours ago, Crow River said:

You can easily do a crop of autos too. 

Yeah, Outside, I have found autos are quicker than photo (fems), but that could be entirely down to the strains I have grown and my environment.

• Like 5

As outdoors is all a big gamble ..... at this stage ... autos should catch decent sun but wetter end and poss risky , fems will still get decent size but find fasts can be slow to get going so its a trade off at this point.

If it were me ... i would do a mix of auto / fem / fast 👍

A quick look through subbies and i see all Brocks stuff has gone .. .... but i did spy ... @Erbman T SHDDG ....this should be pretty solid and based on Brocks SHD's .... should hold off the weather and taste pretty nice 👍

All the best with it mucker ,  spread those bets !   

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

@Lux_Interior about 100-120 days for outdoor autos in my fairly limited experience. So if they broke soil today it would be mid September finish :hippy:

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, OldFord said:

SHDDG

Yea mon. Grew both Brock’s SHDx BBG S1 as well as my SHD x BBG x DG cross indoors… Brock’s was super delicious and the cross i made seemed to be swayed towards his genetic turned out rather delicious also..

only got the one SHDxDG popped at the mo.. will see if turns out a fem…. But have a  SHDxBBG and few OHG’s already out… i would love to see the SHDxDG grown out fully tho… not sure if it will auto or act as a Photo due to the Danish cross… only grew it in small pot to test at the time indoor so wasnt sure if it photo or auto. Delicious bud tho.. wish it were Fem instead of reg..maybe a few more woulda give it a test.. mind you the pollen from a male of it might well produce some rather interesting  and tasty crosses no doubt

I got a few Seedstockers straight Black Berry Gum autos out, which is the same one Brock used for his cross i beleive… wanted to see what they like.. will pop some pics up later in flower…

everything could do with more Sun. Thats fo sure 

nice 1 geez

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 8

Posted (edited)

I've planted out photos end of June before and still ended up with 6foot plants. If you order seeds now, you should be able to plant out by end of June no probs.

Tip: Once first leaves show, you can plant them straight into final hole and cover with plastic bottles for propagation. Just make sure to protect from slugs and the bottles have holes in for ventilation. 

Good luck

Edited by polishninja
  • Like 4

Go with photos, your good to go, not even hampered by germing in June,you can plant until early July and produce something decent. large.Screenshot_20201229_152403.jpg.ad8ac79404de4b6d4b6d893c9229b739.jpg

• Like 10

bit to late in the season for me to order in fs 🙁 between missing out on the 420 code and waiting on website  its gna be a small garden this year

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, ghost gardener said:

bit to late in the season

On 03/06/2024 at 23:14, polishninja said:

I've planted out photos end of June before and still ended up with 6foot plants.

No it isn't :hippy:

Shame the RGSC sites still down though.... 

.... Proseeds is open, maybe grab some Essex Gold. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

never to late to start beans mighty gold 28 june plant out finish 9 foot , fem 61   17july plant out finish 6 foot @panik 

• Like 5

I planted out mid-July last year and the plants grew well, would've been a decent crop were it not for the cold and damp end. Instead of risking the buds going mouldy during their drying I froze the buds and made cannabutter and BHO with them.

• Like 2