Orange Biscuits and the Fantasmo Express

The Green Manalishi

@The Green Manalishi  That's bad timing, hopefully you can come up with a way of hiding them without compromising too much sunlight.

• Like 3

Mate thats one drama after another !     You broke any mirrors lately ? lol 

At least the plants are looking happy & healthy sir.

Just leave them where they ate as the plain sight hiding def works !
Fingers crossed doe ya mucker 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The ganja gods are certainly testing me this year, must have pissed them off at some point lol  My neighbour said the guys should be up on the roof for  2-3 days, but they won’t be back till the middle of next week, that should work out fine, they’ll probable be fucked with rot and slung in the compost by then 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@The Green Manalishi  keep the faith mucker !

They ate a bit tougher than we give credit for mate ,  if they get wet just shake them and try get them into a spot with as much airflow as you can.

Fingers crossed for you mate

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, OldFord said:

just shake them

I went out last night and done just that, my mrs is shouting out the bedroom window “what the hell are you doing out there?” 

It must have look kinda weird what I was up to 

I really can’t relax, I don’t think outdoor growing’s for me lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Like OldFord said you have enough other kinds of plants in the garden I would just leave them as is they will blend right in from a bit of distance 

• Like 1

Bang goes my worry about someone seeing them, my wife’s friend comes over, oh your garden looks lovely and goes on a walk about, clocks the orange biscuits, “oh there’s a nice plant”……

I can’t remember at what point I passed out, but I remember her saying her son grows weed and she would regularly use it in her cooking.

I felt like disappearing up my own arsehole…..

• Haha 4

Shit that's awkward man.   It can definitely be a challenge in the garden especially when the in-laws turn up or the Mrs invites random people over lol

I've managed to hide them but you still get the comment "where's that smell coming from" lol

• Haha 3

Fucking hell @The Green Manalishi I had to have my roof done last year with rather more than I bargained with out there. It's always a good laugh, hiding them amongst the shrubs. And then darting about, checking the garden from different angles!! My neighbours must think I'm absolutely fucking mental 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Plants seem literally frozen in time, struggling with low temps and lack of quality sunlight, bud development has stopped, and I can’t remember the last time they were watered, pots are still fell really heavy from the previous feed. Comparing them to the ones that were brought inside it’s clear to see they have came to a grinding halt, had they been in the soil they might have have had a better chance of finishing 😟large.IMG_0255.jpeg.f3b07a93f919ea2bbfb66fbd8cc79d52.jpeglarge.IMG_0257.jpeg.ee586fe424f1b7e7177fc0e188a6ac4d.jpeglarge.IMG_0256.jpeg.6d685ed77d96438f11bd425f00c6c113.jpeg

• Like 5

@The Green Manalishi these are autos right?

They'll perk back up mate with a few days of good weather. I never thought mine would finish back in early June but they have. Have faith dude :yes:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@CustardVapeYeah bud, they’re autos I keep looking at weather forecast with optimism but met with various levels of shit, the smaller has looked the same way for ages now, roots are always cold averaging 13c 🥶

Edited by The Green Manalishi
  • Like 3

She might not be the biggest, she’s not even the smelliest, but this lil fantasmo express is one of the sexiest looking autos I’ve grown……I loves them spiky leafs 🥰large.IMG_0220.jpeg.3fb8c25ccf53875f40b538c16a7c6aa4.jpeg

• Like 7

@The Green Manalishi the weather seems to be testing us all this season bro.

Keep the faith mate im sure you will have more fun with a better summer than this shit show, dont let it put you off :)

I'd get a load of cinnamon powder down in that GH ants fuking hate it and will soon fuk off and relocate 👍

Considering the shit luck your having the plants don't look to shabby dude.

fingers crossed you get them over the line.

be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 4