Orange Biscuits and the Fantasmo Express

The Green Manalishi

@The Green Manalishi  It was Ant day around my way the day before yesterday, always seems worse the closer to the town centre you go, grim lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

@CustardVape it’s been brutal, temps have been up and down like a yo-yo, constantly overcast and damp and as soon as the temps drop a couple of degrees I’m in the dew point, sun barely comes out but for 10 mins and I can’t bloody relax for thinking about brown patches of rot, I’ve a fair bit to go, and I got hit sore last year, hacking of buds that were bigger than my knee was painful…and I’ve never fully recovered  lol

Edited by The Green Manalishi
  • Like 3

large.IMG_1664.jpeg.9b627feffb80294e100a3935d972c65f.jpeg@Military Grade I don’t mind them, my mrs, the heartless mare said ffs boil some water and drown them, I’ve just left them alone do their thing and gave up the greenhouse, but on a more positive note, I’ve a wee hedgehog kicking about at night 🦔 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

@The Green Manalishi  lol, i love hedgehogs, when i was younger my mates mother used to run an exotic pet shop, she has this albino hedgehog, she walked upto me and just put it in my hands, it wasn't until it moved i realised it was real and not a ornament 😱

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

@Military GradeSeems like a couple of years ago we last had hedgehogs in the garden, my wife absolutely adores them, she caught a glimpse of a mother with her hoglets crossing the grass

Edited by The Green Manalishi
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, The Green Manalishi said:

she caught a glimpse of a mother with her hoglets crossing the grass

That's something i've never had the pleasure to see sadly.

• Like 1

I’ve never seen them either bud, but every time one wanders in, she’ll say is that a female???….it looks pregnant!!!  lol I think it was near the end of July she saw em 

• Like 2

Last of the pics as I’m no longer under glass, 

Orange Biscuits, absolutely love the smell from these, very sweet and fruity, bugger all like Orange Biscuits lollarge.IMG_0188.jpeg.807580e92d3d6f429cf51a82ff4ed09a.jpeglarge.IMG_0189.jpeg.630810093d342eeeb896a050e8a37f00.jpeg

and the Fantasmo Express, two completely different looking plants with buggerall smell coming from either of them, checked the one outside, it also smells like buggerall, and they have been well fingered, but nothing….

I actually like the look of the smaller one in the tent, she’s got these lovely spikey leafs 

large.IMG_0190.jpeg.4c77e98e39968d5ea1059ae0221f8f19.jpeglarge.IMG_0191.jpeg.63c083092e67a693ddbcfc3fc9867d34.jpeglarge.IMG_0174.jpeg.1cb347b3965419024387b48c967e99d9.jpeg 

• Like 7

Just now, Military Grade said:

standing proud 👍

Dude that bloody little plant has been nothing but agro, several times shes been held over the compost bin lol

• Haha 4

Absolutely honking it down…

large.IMG_0198.jpeg.49b4b8fc62496237f30ac6aaa539bb3e.jpeg

Fuck this weather……..

large.IMG_0199.jpeg.d7260ea825767e0125bcc9c8502dc579.jpeg

• Like 5

Now that the rain has stopped, I nipped out

and gave them a good shake to try and remove as much water as possible, just hope the wind picks up a little and dry them out 😬large.IMG_0203.jpeg.2c11abec9e92fe7663120e3bcde1085c.jpeg 

• Like 7

And just as the sun comes out, scaffolding starts going up at my neighbours, looks like they have finally got round to repairing the roof, should get a good view of the garden from up there 😬

• Like 1
  • WOW 4
  • Haha 1