Orange Biscuits and the Fantasmo Express

The Green Manalishi

Thanks bud, I’ve got a feeling it will go pear shaped at any moment lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

@The Green Manalishi you'll be good dude , they all look very healthy in that very rare sunshine at the moment 👍

Edited by CustardVape
  • Like 2

@CustardVapeAnd it a cracking day today, brought them out the greenhouse for some fresh air and they went bananas when the sun came out, hope your getting some of these rays bud

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Green Manalishi said:

@CustardVapeAnd it a cracking day today, brought them out the greenhouse for some fresh air and they went bananas when the sun came out, hope your getting some of these rays bud

The weather is crap here buddy and not set to improve until the middle of the week. The fan in the greenhouse is helping with air circulation though. My girls really need some sun to help them over the finish line 🤞

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, CustardVape said:

The weather is crap

Shit sorry bud, I though the sun was out for all of us :yinyang:  Fingers crossed it that it gets its arse in gear promptly…. I’ll send you a little over while your waiting.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It was like a scene straight from The Amityville Horror, flies everywhere, plants were covered, WTF….these weren’t here yesterday, and it looks like they have just hatched. As I’m picking them off the plants, something’s biting at my feet and legs…. Ants…..and loads of em, bloody hell.

They’ve set up camp in the greenhouse and on closer inspection it looks like the flies are flying ants.large.IMG_0122.jpeg.7e9cedfc2feb2d319614468edfb0f21f.jpeg

• Like 4

Took the girls out the greenhouse the two tall orange biscuits and the eaten fantasmo express will stay outside for the meantime the other 3 will be going indoors, humidity is starting to become a concern as I’m hitting the dew point in the morning so don’t want to put all my eggs in one basket by leaving them all outsidelarge.IMG_0125.jpeg.c53bfdd16f2426c5477a9d6b41c9b23e.jpeglarge.IMG_0128.jpeg.a5623dc13104f960b4912bc3ee06a33b.jpeglarge.IMG_0127.jpeg.eb3945e08195132045db114cb6d0cbb6.jpeglarge.IMG_0129.jpeg.e4e24f08954d846d0b445d1a936f58ca.jpeglarge.IMG_0121.jpeg.2f165f615f29fad12e46f5e0ddf76be8.jpeg

• Like 7

As much as I could bud, they were quite big and easy to pick off…….my skins crawling

• Like 3

The flying ants have moved on to start their own colonies, but there’s still a lot of ants kicking about the greenhouse and are easily agitated, so they can have it. The tall chocolate biscuits and small fantasmo will now live outdoors, location in the garden is tricky, but I’ve got a spot that has a fair bit of wind blowing throw it, not the best, but for security purposes it will have to do large.IMG_0165.jpeg.4b161ec898cb22a6eb6e7751eff063b1.jpeglarge.IMG_0167.jpeg.12bd94ff5a45b5b9253cc5370978f45a.jpeglarge.IMG_0169.jpeg.084ff4244625a082e8ffc22f796a6185.jpeg

• Like 5

@The Green Manalishi there starting to fill out nicely in the sunshine and look really nice. 

Mate I hit due point in my greenhouse the other morning, I was in there with a towel wiping down the roof. I think as long as theres plenty of airflow and movement they should handle it.

Good luck with it all :yes:

• Like 3