Orange Biscuits and the Fantasmo Express

The Green Manalishi

Orange Biscuits 

large.IMG_1864.jpeg.1477309300e35c23af5f24e51358f6ae.jpeglarge.IMG_1866.jpeg.51d1b4856fc6e3f67bef48a150bc4304.jpeglarge.IMG_1873.jpeg.9c3dadedaba290522538978aade60e8e.jpeg
These seem to be a little more uniform in size and structure

• Like 7

The Greenhouse lol

large.IMG_1876.jpeg.a6de53b5531991f80205f5b50d17fc38.jpeglarge.IMG_1874.jpeg.b8a5e9698f654fc6457fb602e1a4e3f8.jpeg

• Like 7

@The Green Manalishi  That's sounds awesome mate 👍

The only time i tried VR if you can even call it that was in the late 90's at Disney World, some kinda baseball game with the graphics of a Amstrad lol

There's is a VR YouTuber called Walk the Plank, he used to makes some hilarious videos in VR.

Too many relatable drug references lol

• Like 3

I’ve had a keen eye on the tech since the original oculus vr dev kit, but knew back then when I first went on a vr rollercoaster that this was the future lol

It’s never going to replace gaming on a telly, but does draw you in for more 

• Like 2

large.IMG_1877.jpeg.1226d6b0ac317c06a22cadcd10f1fbaf.jpeg

I think I’ve got a wee bat living in my roof, went to take the bin out tonight and it flew right past my face, been seeing it quite a lot lately……I wonder if I can collect its shite for the plants lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, The Green Manalishi said:

large.IMG_1877.jpeg.1226d6b0ac317c06a22cadcd10f1fbaf.jpeg

I think I’ve got a wee bat living in my roof, went to take the bin out tonight and it flew right past my face, been seeing it quite a lot lately……I wonder if I can collect its shite for the plants lol

I'll sit in my garden just as it's getting dark for an evening vape , we have quite a few bats that fly about catching the incects. They swoop down really low close to you. It's quite chill watching them.

Plants looking lovely and healthy :yes:

• Like 3

Thanks bud, I’ve never seen any bats flying about my area but this one has recently appeared, I first thought it was a swift, as there had been a couple of them out catching bugs too, but yeah a wee bat, just as the sun lol sets and the street lights come on, out It comes, doesn’t seem to stay out for long or maybe it’s just to dark to see it, but for that small window that I get to see it going its thing it’s brilliant 

• Like 3

Bats are cool, can be a little scary when you have to walk across a field with lots of them swooping about lol

• Like 3

mrs just came in from work…..can we get an owl…..what????? An owl, can we get an owl, you will need to build an aviary for it first…..what?????  lol

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

I'd love a bird of prey but there not that easy to keep and are very hard to train by all accounts.. there cool as fuk mind especially barn owls:)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

large.IMG_1879.jpeg.c91659a32b1c08cbbf3a1a1a1aa2c47e.jpeg

my mrs is a carer for a fella who used kept birds of pray, he has passed the birds on as he is getting to sick to look after them properly, but this was his baby, and couldn’t bear to let him go, said hes a very friendly bird that loves getting the back of his neck tickled and gets all excited when he’s getting petted, loves human company…….

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Revive said:

I'd love a bird of prey

Dude this is seriously pulling at me, but with work  I don’t even have much time to tend to my plants, got the space, just not the time 

• Like 2

I’m sure my wife said he’s only 4 years 

• Like 2

Suppose I could jack my job in, get the owl and open a wee zoo, some big cats, birds of pray and vampire bats….it’ll be raking it in lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3