Orange Biscuits and the Fantasmo Express

The Green Manalishi

41 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

She's guarding the plants

Dude 2 mins before this, her and her pal were chasing each other, jumping over the pots…..I near had a heart attack

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Fantasmo Expresslarge.IMG_1861.jpeg.4881aa0e4c06b4cadcb31b8e4613c539.jpeglarge.IMG_1870.jpeg.ad2f0f0e8b444c8b6e47d97ec6089056.jpeglarge.IMG_1862.jpeg.1916e23226e7d7a58f896befe78b5be3.jpeg
Plants haven’t seen a smidge of sunlight since the 14th, weathers been grim but at least there being kept warm in the greenhouse, I ended up putting a rad in there to keep em toasty as it was getting baltic at night 

Edited by The Green Manalishi
  • Like 8

yea so damn cold still , plants look lovely tho

• Like 4

The greenhouse is warmer than my house, mrs refuses to put the heating on cos it’s summer lol

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

looking good

I’m cheating bud, I’m throwing leccy at them, heat mat and a radiator, can’t bare to see them cold, I though If Mother Natures not gonna provide the sun, least I can do is keep them warm lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

get a chair

Can’t get a signal for the VR out there bud lol

• Haha 2

Still got 6 weeks of vegging thereabouts , bet they end up a nice size still.

• Like 4

@The Green Manalishi what VR headset you got mate?

I've been pondering if to get one for ages, I reckon it could take my driving sim races to the next level.

• Like 2

I got a quest 3 bud, and I’m absolutely addicted to it, I run a wireless connection from the pc with steam VR, I picked up starwars squadrons on steam for less than £2 and it’s been on constantly, sitting in the fighters taking on the huge capitol ships is something else, but you can also mod unreal engine 4/5 games for a VR experience, some are amazing, some not so much, I also got a Maglock ultra gun stock for the controlles for the shooters, completely immersive, and I’m all over it 

• Like 2

The lenses, the wireless connection, form factor, accessories, stand alone unit or as PCVR, Even watching finding nemo 3D in a virtual cinema is something else this is how you are meant to watch 3D, was like staring into a huge aquarium…..mad

• Like 2