Orange Biscuits and the Fantasmo Express

The Green Manalishi

@Revive I should never have taken them out the greenhouse, what i should have done, was listen to mrs and drown them out, I was feeling soppy and thinking their needs are greater than mine……look where that got me lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, The Green Manalishi said:

@Revive I should never have taken them out the greenhouse, what i should have done, was listen to mrs and drown them out, I was feeling soppy and thinking their needs are greater than mine……look where that got me lol

I think the older we get the more soppy we get with these things lol

Still time to get them back in there and with the roof being done next door perhaps thats the best bet.

Cinnamon won't kill them but will certainly get them gone, its a great little tip and something ive used before when they was nesting in my pots, isn't harmful to the plants either 👍

• Like 2

@ReviveThe other issue with greenhouse is its poor position, it’s kinda swamped in the garden, and getting air moving through is a pain, without removing pains, in all honesty, it’s probably better left to the ants lol 

temps seem to be picking up next week, we’ll see what happens 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, The Green Manalishi said:

@ReviveThe other issue with greenhouse is its poor position, it’s kinda swamped in the garden, and getting air moving through is a pain, without removing pains, in all honesty, it’s probably better left to the ants lol 

temps seem to be picking up next week, we’ll see what happens 

Fair play brother :)

best of luck man 👍

• Like 2

The gods are definitely fucking with me,

The sun has came out and went to reposition them and was met with…..death 😟large.IMG_0278.jpeg.2bd0ee2820ef9c2ae6cf50acb1ba7d86.jpeg

• Like 5
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like a cats dropped you a pressy !     Doubt it died with the feed or what looks like seaweed granules ??
just dont grumble about the sun or it may run & hide mate lol   

Keep the faith mucker 

• Like 2

@OldFord yeah I think it was my cat, there are other cats kicking about, but mine has started acting weird, she’s started sleeping on the floor next to my groom, she’s alway sleep in the bed or up at the windows, but now, she’s down on the floor, against the door, my mrs says that she is starting to associate me with the ganja lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, The Green Manalishi said:

@OldFord yeah I think it was my cat, there are other cats kicking about, but mine has started acting weird, she’s started sleeping on the floor next to my groom, she’s alway sleep in the bed or up at the windows, but now, she’s down on the floor, against the door, my mrs says that she is starting to associate me with the ganja lol

lol    They are real funny little characters 👍

I often find Bass cat upside down in my pots nibbling on the lowers !

Prob why i never have a lowers at the base of the plants lol   

• Haha 2

Got to be honest, I’ve often have a nibble myself lol

I nipped the growth tip of a plant years ago to top it, and it was the sweetest thing from a plant I’ve tasted, can’t remember what strain it was from, but everything since then has had a horrible bitter taste.

• Haha 1