Ball Sacks?

CustardVape

Seed Stockers Auto Northern Lights outdoors. Are these nut sacks and should I get rid?

large.PXL_20240601_080517371.jpg.ffabbd28b8d4693ff9f366880f706e0f.jpg

Definitely, they look pretty swollen too, I'd carefully get rid of them by pulling them off. If the plant has more of them then maybe bin it completely. 

• Like 3

Yeah there's more , about 8 or so sacks. I'm growing 10 plants in my greenhouse and the last thing I want is a load of seed. I'll get rid it's not the end of the world. Thanks for the confirmation @Lubdub much appreciated 👍

• Like 2
Just now, CustardVape said:

Yeah there's more , about 8 or so sacks. I'm growing 10 plants in my greenhouse and the last thing I want is a load of seed. I'll get rid it's not the end of the world. Thanks for the confirmation @Lubdub much appreciated 👍

Yeh definitely don't want it ruining your grow, good that you caught it and hopefully a sack hasn't splurged everywhere already 🤞:execute:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lubdub said:

Yeh definitely don't want it ruining your grow, good that you caught it and hopefully a sack hasn't splurged everywhere already 🤞:execute:

It's the first week of flower so early days and quite immature.  One for the compost i suppose. Cheers buddy 

• Like 1

Sorry mate ,  you may get lucky with pulling them. ,  i lost all mine to slugs so cant comment on if its a rogue one.

Ask @Idicanna jones  sure hes got some out mate

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Sorry mate ,  you may get lucky with pulling them. ,  i lost all mine to slugs so cant comment on if its a rogue one.

Ask @Idicanna jones  sure hes got some out mate

I'm gonna bin it @OldFord I don't think it's worth the risk. Thankfully I've got more than I need so can take the loss.

More is indeed bettererer 😄

Edited by CustardVape
  • Haha 1