Went for a tattoo, came back with some beans

The Green Manalishi

The Green Manalishi
43 minutes ago, handysmoker said:

she's ploughing on

Cheers bud, I wish that I was growing it in coco, In the tent with the lamp and some heat……I don’t like all this mother nature  stuff lol

• Like 2

The Green Manalishi
1 hour ago, CustardVape said:

really hard to spot

Last year I’m sat in the garden gazing over the plants, and notice something strange on one of the leafs, it was a hole that wasn’t there the day before, went over to see what I was looking at, and there the little shit was, out in the open munching away, picked it off and gave it to my black bird buddy, was actually looking at spraying them with nematodes, steinernema carpocapsae, I need to get some preventative measures in place.

• Like 1

@The Green Manalishi Cheeky little bastard eh!!

That was also my thinking , to have something in place incase they make a return. I've caught some red/black moths or butterflies (not sure) in my greenhouse and wondered if it was those that could be laying the larvae. 

I've been on my toes though this season and have been looking for early signs....

Good luck buddy 👍

• Like 2