That's what the Bar is for init ... 🍻

• Haha 3

handysmoker

That was one of the best scenes from fools and horse .... 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The Green Manalishi
Posted (edited)

Still looking miserable, I’ve put her in a bigger pot with some fresh compo, there are little signs of deficiency but it’s colour is starting to come through and it seems happy…..for now.large.IMG_1791.jpeg.132573042fe8e2a81ddfeddd17d4f28c.jpeg

Edited by The Green Manalishi
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

handysmoker
1 hour ago, The Green Manalishi said:

colour is starting to come through and it seems happy…..for now.

Really rooting for this little one ..... 🤞

• Like 2

The Green Manalishi

Thanks bud, There wasn’t a lot of roots when potting up, but they looked nice and white, just didn’t seem to be feeding properly, but yeah fingers crossed, see how it goes

• Like 2

On 17/06/2024 at 16:05, Military Grade said:

RgMDPV.gif

I did that exact same thing  in a night club years ago out my nut on jack and Jill's didn't quiet hit the floor but fell through the bar into the drinks fridge lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Military Grade

My mate did a similar thing at a kids playground, I asked if he could lend me a zoot, he was leaning on the little fence that goes round the park, as he readjusted to get it out of he's pocket he moved down the fence a little, it was to where a gap was, you can guess what happened when he went to lean on the fence again lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
The Green Manalishi

large.IMG_1835.jpeg.92459f90367db5efc8df2b6b96769764.jpeglarge.IMG_1836.jpeg.9258eed886002a9ef372d478e4e0af6c.jpeg

I think we’re on track now, little ones feeding and drinking properly now and female pre flowers have started popping up, I’ll give it a couple more nodes then get it topped and let it bush out for a bit.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Looking way ..betterer :yes:

Well happy for you mate ,  just keep her this happy and lets see that flower show mucker 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Green Manalishi said:

Thanks bud, if I can just keep the caterpillars off it……

Had a few caterpillars myself last season. They're hard to spot , but you'll see their little turd balls on the buds/leaves. I got some BT spray to hand incase they come back but I've not had to use it yet this year.

Plant looks great buddy :yes:

Best of luck..

• Like 2

The Green Manalishi
42 minutes ago, CustardVape said:

you'll see their little turd balls

Thanks bud, Oh I see them, but I can’t I find the little bugger, even with my new specs  been over the plant so many times my eyes are getting squint, removed it from the green house in case it takes a fancy for the other plants…..if it not thrips, it bloody caterpillars

• Like 3