the wee runt

geogeo

as the big girls got the chop on sunday , the wee cbd charlottes angel  auto,  9" high  got pushed out to the decking

as i was having a coffee , lokin out i saw the wind had blown her over .   nae wonder she was not growin an drinking

she must have broken her stem just under the soil , , hangin on with a thread root . 😥

( question is, i take it is the end )  or can i stick her in a jar of water ,  any body cloned a auto . or will she mabe take root 

as just a wee experiment

• Like 1

I'll be interested to see the outcome mate 👍

Can it be re-rooted so it can finish 🤔

• Like 1

Sadly any i have had with broken stems , other than fractures ,  have all keeled over.

i had one snap just below soil ,  it lasted a week or so and keeled over,   So putting her in water to try get root growth may well be worth a shot and prob the way i would go as leaving her as is will no doubt be her demise. 
Nothing to lose and all that .... get in there and see how it plays.    
All the best with it mate

• Like 2

@Military Grade na m8 wont use that stuff . may try a bit honey  i like to be total organic  she is outside night time temps may

stress her out .

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, geogeo said:

@Military Grade na m8 wont use that stuff . may try a bit honey  i like to be total organic  she is outside night time temps may

stress her out .

ment to say anything else , than bio-silicon for stems to make stems stonger ??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, geogeo said:

ment to say anything else , than bio-silicon for stems to make stems stonger ??

I don't know if calcium is as effective, but would open a can or worms when it comes to 3:1 ratios so probably not worth it for that alone.

4 hours ago, geogeo said:

stress her out .

Aloe vera is another alternative 👍

• Like 1

@Military Grade yes i ment for my next run goin back to reg's , Aloe vera plant  imay have seen tha a while back on the tube

buy a plant , take cuttings off leaf in water  for a while , use as a feed ,  will look into that  cheers m8 :yep:

always like your photo's an well done on your last run ALB.

• Like 1