Believe the hype :smug: Fuck, yeah!

(Fuck Arthritis! :yes:)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hell Yeah man, those OMD grinders rock! Welcome to the club 😎

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

was rocking a "grindtainer" i got as a freebie after picking up seeds, best grinder i ever had, so easy on the wrist too, just rocking a couple shark teeth grinders right now sadly. 

grindtainer for those unfamiliar; maybe a quid more than shark teeth and well worth it, maybe 6 month shelf life (for me at least)

grinder-medtainer-royal-queen-seeds.jpg

Edited by gymeg

I do like those, handy for festivals and such, teeth do a nice job as well. If they made a metal one I'd be all over it.

• 1 month later...
On 11/06/2024 at 22:43, Chal said:

Fuck Arthritis!

Does it help with?

¥180? Wow....

20 minutes ago, Amnesialocal said:

Does it help with?

Absolutely, mate! Nothing to grip, see? I.e. Ye don't need to grip it. I can simply put the heel of my palm against the big edges of the lid and sort of rub it back and forth.

That means no pressure on the joints of my fingers. Makes me happy. Priceless.

• Like 1

I thought I'd add my new one to the pile. I only started using them year ago, previously it was a crappy plastic corner shop one.

This is a very-slightly-less-crappy corner shop metal one, that has a screen and stuff for collecting the kif....7 quid. Quite pleased with it. It's about 2.5" across.

large.grinder.jpg.1f9dd48653e3d49cbf56c2

• Like 1

large.IMG_20240825_130609.jpg.104798e244e0243d541f451d75fb5b65.jpg

large.IMG_20240816_210530.jpg.034151eadf78b224604214f3b1944f97.jpg

large.IMG_20240816_210655.jpg.f7e98d7bffb673c6c2a8ee7c67ef6659.jpg

works just fine for me. no1 for a reason. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 1

Reminds me why i switched to metal ones with Kief catchers, get less messy, easy to clean and get a nice bit of hash every so often, just a shame i quit smoking making hash not as fun when using my vape :crybaby:

Now my metal grinder acts as a cooling stand for my DynaVap when i pull it out on special occasions lol, other than that i don't use a gringer anymore for grinding weed i like to pick it apart when filling a vape capsule, but i could see myself needing to use one if was needing to take extra pre ground material out with me in a small container for vaping out in the countryside.

Edited by Military Grade

The last decade I had blue aluminum head chef, did a decent job n collected all the kief at the bottom. but I come to conclusion i actually wanna smoke it all not collect it... get me high. so just tap the no1 n watch that goodness fall in the paper. yes please.  

Edited by growinggold

I found that it gets wasted and compressed in the corners of the plastic grinders, What's collected in the metal ones is what's actually being wasted for the most part in the plastic ones. the metal ones don't strip the trichomes off the bud as much as the plactic ones do so you still have most of it attached to the bud lowering the waste further 👍

But looking at the pics you don't strike me as someone who cares anyways lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Chal said:

Absolutely, mate! Nothing to grip, see? I.e. Ye don't need to grip it. I can simply put the heel of my palm against the big edges of the lid and sort of rub it back and forth.

That means no pressure on the joints of my fingers. Makes me happy. Priceless.

Interesting I will have a look at!!

The problem to me remain the quantity you can put in a grinder... very little.

Amazing thread!!!..but I decided for this grinder model in the end...more practicle and multi task.

Perfect for 0.1 gr capsule and 10gr joints!

Btw: 10¥

large.IMG_20240906_223115.jpg.d3418458af8e7d104e2f11b2a4ef74b9.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amnesialocal said:

The problem to me remain the quantity you can put in a grinder... very little.

Love ye ol', what ever they call them, there, Reg :)

How much do people want to grind, at once? This is something I really must stop, measure, and write down. Someone'll want to know, some time.

It sort of starts with my little, blue pot. Pharmacy, med's pot. White top. 5.5 x 3cm. What the fuck's that make it? I must find out. Anyway, I hold my active stuff in that. Ground and ready for the vape. I'd need to weigh it.

Then, I'd really have to fill it, from empty. See how many grinders it can hold.

I saw @growinggold has the old S&B special, there? Have one sat here, on this desk. Never been 'opened'. I was looking at his, thinking; 'Christ! What ye supposed to do with That?!' But, there it is, we all have our own, very personal requirements, as well as tastes :yep:

• Like 1

On 06/09/2024 at 22:01, Chal said:

Pharmacy, med's pot. White top. 5.5 x 3cm.  I'd really have to fill it, from empty. See how many grinders it can hold.

Gram and half of ground fills my med's pot. And, that about equals to a single grind in my Aroma3.

Scientifically proven, of course, by me chucking bud in and shovelling ground weed out, into my pot. And fucking about with my digital scales.

Absolutely no idea how that compares to anyone else's grinders. Can't really see why I'd need care. But, there it is :yep:

• Like 1