To hot north off the border

geogeo

just  look in on the auto girls ,in the attic groom . on 12 weeks now , due to my ageing led,, stawb/ banana and cbd charlottes angel both autos 

temps was 28c, bout midday now up to 30 c . made my mind up to change lighting times to 12pm -12 .noon. im about 1 week away from harvest

surely make no issues with that , they are not drinking so much now is that common , this is my first run off auto's in a few years , an i cant remember

or is it due to the sudden heat stress ??  

• Like 1

They do tend to stop drinking as much once they're close to being ripe so I wouldn't worry about that too much. So your inverting the lights on time for the last week? Not the craziest idea I've ever heard but could you not just turn the light down a bit to get them across the line? 

• Like 3

they do slow down on the drinking in the last week or two. and yeah its hot up here too. im on 8 till 8 times for 12-12

• Like 1

Hang on. These are Auto's? On 12/12? 

Oh right your changing them to 12/12 just for the last week? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Hang on. These are Auto's? On 12/12? 

Oh right your changing them to 12/12 just for the last week? 

yea mate done it about 2 weeks ago !! goin to follow @serpents guide to auto's , saves abit on lecky  last night got the temps down to 28c

• Like 1
16 hours ago, badbillybob said:

they do slow down on the drinking in the last week or two. and yeah its hot up here too. im on 8 till 8 times for 12-12

check them this morning , temps down to 22c lights off,, must off went off at 11am segents off the timer stuck , 🙃 all the wee

niggles , we get during a grow , anyway keeps the brain active 🤫

• Like 2

Well you wouldn't be the first person to use 12/12 on am Auto, it's just not something I usually see other than when they're bei grown alongside photos. @brock1 is an Auto flower Aficionado and he runs his at 12/12, reckons  it being the potency up and they express themselves more fully etc, I guess it makes sense, plants like to sleep just like us. 

• Like 3