Suggestions for in demand seeds for comp

grotbags

OGKZ is sold out on attitude and humboldt seeds unable to carry out commercial activity?? I'll pick a sub

• Like 3

Subbies are never to be sniffed at 👍

I think that's a saying? lol

• Like 2

Got seeds from attitude today, blimey that was rapid, just waiting on the Spanish stuff. 

Replaced sweet lemon with perfect tree cherry Hills and it comes with 3 fem freebies of frozini @Military Grade best of both worlds!!

Plenty freebies that I can help myself too aswell, great.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

So what's the competition then? 

Not that I need any more beans lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

So what's the competition then? 

Not that I need any more beans lol

When I've sent all the beans down to joolz, there will be a move on, plenty prizes, 12 in total, there wasn't much call fir outdoor or auto...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The top prizes are..

perfect tree, five fem pack of cherry Hills + 3 freebie frozini....!

Compound genetics, marshmallow og

Bodhi seeds, secret chief

Plus eleven roses and 3 diff packs from ossc.  2 yearly subs and a vial of smottie remix, zamaldelica and zombie kush(pickled onion) .

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 9
  • WOW 1

Site sponsor 

Why should I buy Super Mad Sky Floater feminised seeds?

•    She is fairly easy to grow during the growth phase as well as the flowering phase, and therefore also suitable for beginners
•    Super Mad Sky Floater is a strong hybrid weed strain with a complex terpene profile. Her aroma has mainly gassy, sour and grape tones, her taste is pretty fruity and diesel-like
•    If you are looking for the best quality buds of the highest potency, then this strain is all you need. Her buds are coated in a very dense layer of trichomes with an extremely high THC content
•    This is a strain with a beautiful variety of phenotypes, ranging from pinkish/purple to green. All phenotypes have something unique to show and will carry the powerful pungent aroma and potency of the parents

Super Mad Sky Floater has a strong sour and gassy aroma with tones of berries and grape, her taste is pretty fruity and sour

• Like 1

On 11/05/2024 at 16:32, Military Grade said:

Controversial one here lol

Barneys Farm Seeds - Purple Punch x Lemon Drizzle

Purple Punch x Lemon Drizzle by Barneys Farm

Behold, the awe-inspiring and alluring Purple Punch x Lemon Drizzle cannabis seed! With its genetically transcendent makeup of Lemon Drizzle X Purple Punch, this strain is a botanical masterpiece that will leave even the most sophisticated connoisseurs in a state of euphoric bliss. Indulge in the sensory symphony of this Indica-dominant strain, with a THC concentration of 24-26% that will provide a deeply relaxing and tranquil experience.

But the true allure of the Purple Punch x Lemon Drizzle strain lies in its delectable flavour profile. Expect an explosion of sweetness intertwined with a tart tang that is further augmented by earthy undertones, creating a perfect synergy of taste that will captivate your senses.

• Brand: Barney's Farm
  • Lineage: Purple Punch Strain x Lemon Drizzle Strain
  • Type: Feminised
  • Pack Size: 1pk, 3pk, 5pk, 10pk
  • Photoperiod: Normal
  • Outdoor Yield (g): 1.5kg per Plant
  • Indoor Yield (g): 650 gr/m²
  • Flowering Time: 60-65 Days
  • Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: October
  • Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 1st-2nd week
  • Height: 100-120cm
  • THC: 24-26%
  • Indica: 55%
  • Sativa: 45%
  • Taste / Aroma: Blueberry, Candy, Sweet Grapes, Sour Citrus, Creamy Vanilla, Earthy

large.Untitled.png.a187ff4b59cd73f3a8c25bdfd27d2348.png lol

I second that got some  barneys farm biscotti mintz 5 out of the 5 had very little terps/smell first time in a while I'd grown anything without 1 keeper in a pack messaged them on email from there website and heard nothing back in 2 months ,I was warned by a friend there customer service is terrible too looking like Barneys farm are proving him right so far 😡😡😡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I've only found two keepers in the whole time I've been growing, both were the same strain (Chelato) and only have grown two Seeds of it, but sadly I wasn't in a position to keep Cuts at the time.

I'm ready now tho lol

Edited by Military Grade

4 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I've only found two keepers in the whole time I've been growing, both were the same strain (Chelato) and only have grown two Seeds of it, but sadly I wasn't in a position to keep Cuts at the time.

I'm ready now tho lol

I always grow the whole pack I've done humboldt seed company and found a keeper in the 2 different strains I tried so far blueberry muffin out of 5 had 1 keeper that really stinks of old school blueberry and jelly donutz all 5 were good but eventually made a choice and picked 1 with the best terps / smell and taste I also did serious seeds strawberry akiel that had 0 keeper out of 6 but they sent me a replacement to try and replied within a few hours of my email so good customer service , unfortunately though it looks like the Amsterdam seed banks are falling behind and the American/ cali seed banks are the go to for good genetics hope I'm wrong but it seems to be what experience is showing me ATM. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 10/05/2024 at 16:52, MindSoup said:

The other one I have my eye on is @Amarillo slims upcoming indoor line. Limelock or something like that. But they're not available yet lol

I will have two indoor hybrids ready for testing later this summer.  

One is 50% Limelock, this one is going to be some real connoisseur shit in taste and high department, plus easy to grow / vigorous, easy to trim etc.  

The other is what I’m calling 21st Century Skunk…  Which is lower yielding (but more frosty) and instead of pleasant fruitiness, its more “fucking hell that stinks!”. 

I’ve also recently found a very resinous and stinky (dawg leaning) Limelock in an F2 population, which Im testing crossing to the Limedawg (Limelock x stardawg) , so kind of a LL Bx but way in the direction of the chemdawg genetics.   I think this stuff will have total knock-out potency, for those who want to finish a joint and feel like they’ve had a lobotomy or taken a cocktail of zopiclone, Xanax and ketamine 😵‍💫 ….   If I end up selling seeds of this one, there will be a disclaimer in the description warning about use of motor-vehicles / heavy machinery and not being held accountable for death or injury that may occur lol 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 5
  • WOW 2
  • Haha 5

Zopixanaketaweed, I can see it being the next big thing lol

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

21st Century Skunk

4 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

fucking hell that stinks

Take my money!!! :chains:lol

:yinyang: