I Know a Spot...

Pepe Ramon

wow, @Pepe Ramon. That...you smoke with one epic view man. Amazing.

----------------------------------

Not my photo and on a break (so I'm showing what I'm smoking in a way). That corner, on the right is one. There's more, and they're much much grubbier than this one..

c5317408c7404f9ec0c0f6a6bc58406c.jpg

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

... there is a mains powered heating station.

What?! :shock:

Oh, don't! :naughty:

Posted (edited)

This is a panorama of where I was sitting...I have to go to these places for my mental health, the place we live is so noisy that escaping to the mountains is a must.

large.694BF368-9F9E-4C51-8BAA-04EC78C5D00F.JPEG.9fd67b4532e8333c8a7cdb7e9859ebc4.JPEG

Edited by Pepe Ramon
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Was doing this, today. Taking mains power out to my chickens. The fucking iron , of using my brand new cordless drill was not lost on me! 😂

Spot it!

tn-Spot.jpg

@Pepe Ramon : Wexford, the other day? They had White Rumped, Buff Breasted and ~ ta dada daaaaaa! ~ Yep. Ye fucking septic, mate!

I'd have gone mental(er) if I'd been there; There's usually a Marsh Harrier! I'd have fucking dipped, again! 😂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chal said:

They had White Rumped, Buff Breasted and ~ ta dada daaaaaa! ~ Yep. Ye fucking septic, mate!

I'd have gone mental(er) if I'd been there; There's usually a Marsh Harrier! I'd have fucking dipped, again! 😂

I have white-rumped sandpiper on my list but not buff breasted. 

White-rumped Sanpiper, Kenfig Pool circa 2007, full frame image no cropping, those American waders are not shy.

post-52919-0-44153300-1327073045_thumb.jpg

For some reason I have some random images from years ago still in my gallery and this was amongst them. I took this while on crutches with a broken foot.

5 hours ago, Pepe Ramon said:

Kenfig Pool circa 2007.

Blimey! That was close! :D Had to check my book: No. Conwy RSPB. (There was a pool!) 2/7/99. Marsh Warbler.

Funny, to think we've, very likely, stood in the same places. Eyeballs glues to glass. Wonder if we've ever actually shared a Twitch?

I seem to have kicked off in '98. Stopped, January '03. Weren't at the Pennington Great Spotted Cuckoo, were ye?

I was the mad cunt who came screaming down the bank. Slipped. Leapt up, covered in mud, and gratefully accepted that initial, retinal soak through some other decent guys 'scope, before getting my own up and becoming one with the hum of appreciation 😄

Fucking Great days! :yep:

• Like 1

On 15/08/2024 at 08:12, M Pamplemousse said:

Beautifuly made in different woods.

Walnut one caught my eye, only last night! :D Popped onto the Ents disco.

Bit much else, keeping me happy, as is. Designing and building an entire new Desk is kind of up there. Somewhere to put all this shit I'm amassing 😂

17 hours ago, Chal said:

Walnut one caught my eye, only last night! :D Popped onto the Ents disco.

Yeah, I saw that one too. But in USA so no good.

Occasionally a UK/EU based one pops up but I'm not on there frequently enough to catch em.

• Like 1