Great structure on them plants buddy nice job opening them up like that man :smokin:

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words @DryMouthSooty. Yes mate it is a empty bucket of guano from last season think I was feeding them bat guano last year soon as I started to see bud structure appearing  every 2 or 3 weeks can't quite remember. This year I'm gonna use SOP instead of guano. I top fed with the guano last year. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, CustardVape said:

Great structure on them plants buddy nice job opening them up like that man :smokin:

Thanks man. 

Just trying to give plants the best chances to go all the way 👍

• Like 2

@130RMORGA03Be careful with the potash feed, I went a bit crazy with it top dressing last year and it stunted plants 😬 I put it down really early before any pistils showed tho, but live n learn 🙃

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up buddy. 

There's pistils out on the exo golds. 

Was gonna give them half  hand full each of sop & top feed. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Brother B said:

Dnt forget bone meal for roots bro at same time as sop

Could I use seaweed instead of bone meal? 

Reason is when I haded bone meal & fish bone & blood to holes when prepping ready for this season when I returned the following weekend 4 of the holes had been completely dug out by a fox 

attracted by the smell of the ferts. 

• Like 2

Get a big bag of chili flakes to sprinkle round if you got foxes pissing about 😁

• Like 2

Fbb no not needed in flower , bone meal for roots ,I think u can get bat gauno for roots and for bloom fruit bats for bloom i think, err maybey look up something else but sop I'd for on nkp you need tbe other for root development and plant immune system

• Like 3

@130RMORGA03seaweed isn't a main feed as such , just something to give as a treat if you will. 

My dog loves fish blood and bone ferts , she'll dig up anything that contains it...

• Like 2

It takes a while for bone meal to break down and become available to the plants and will almost certainly attract foxes, especially if you have already had issues like you have.

For me it's a small top dressing of sop once they start showing preflowers watered in and again about half way through flowering around week 4/5

Plants are looking great buddy

Fingers crossed you get them across the finish line 👍

• Like 5

I thought seaweed was supposed to be good for roots or just trace elements? 

Only my second season so I'm not to clued up & still learning. 

Thanks guys much appreciated for your time & help 👍

• Like 3

8 hours ago, 130RMORGA03 said:

I thought seaweed was supposed to be good for roots or just trace elements? 

It is and they love it. Sorry I should have explained more, I was wasted last night and should of stayed off the internet lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CustardVape said:

I was wasted last night

Pretty standard stuff dw 😆 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1