Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

Has anyone found anything tasty in Vic’s Cheese x Digiberry F2? 

• Like 2

Got a pack of both that and the SSH X BD somewhere, no space to grow them out unfortunately. 

• Like 2
  • WOW 1

8 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Have you tried Amy of the tricks for old seeds? Coconut water, seaweed, gibberellic acid

I should really try some of these as I've still a few left in the vial..be nice to get at least 1 or 2 out of the whole pack :wallbash:

I won mine thank fuk, I'd be pretty pissed if I had to pay for them 👍

• Like 2

@MindSoup there’s some on here who would probably give a kidney for a pack of the SSH x BDB. A nice male by all accounts if I recall correctly as well. 

• Like 2

@Revive give them a go geez, @OldFord has had a lot of success with coconut water, but if you want to have the best chance and don't mind some fuckery the GA is the way to go, it's all in the advancement of a cereal breed thread 🤙

@Ned The Head Yeah I suppose there probably is. They'll get grown out eventually, I've been "about to get a bigger house" now for about 3 years, so was stocking up in anticipation, but it's taking longer and longer to come to fruition, I've stopped buying seeds almost entirely now until the seed stash is shrinking again. Shame we can't swap cuts, I'd gladly give someone the whole pack if I could get a cut of the best in return.... 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

it's all in the advancement of a cereal breed thread 🤙

That's right it is isn't it, thanks for reminding me brother I knew I'd seen it somewhere 👍

• Like 2

Wouldn’t mind looking through those cheese digiberry for you lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Revive  @MindSoup 

Yeah i use coconut water and had some great results .... from moldy furry seeds to 15yr old seeds ..... all popped with ease after a soak. 
Coconut water readily available & cheap from the supermarket ,  just a straight 48hr soak and i tend to brush the seed husk with a toothbrush in the coconut water.      Good luck man 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Thai Stick said:

Got some Psychosis BX that's over a year old sitting in a jar.

Smells like a Christmas pudding with the different spices and sweet fruity notes.

Does anybody know what's happened to KGB?

I see website has been down for a while and not responding to any messages.

Hope all is good with him.

Last time I spoke to him around a year and half ago he was still working on various seed projects. He did mention that he was going to revive the psychosis bx project but needed to start all over again due to getting to bx3 and not having the results he wanted. 

That’s the last I heard.

:smokin:

• Like 4

I heard a few whispers, can't really remember but I think he came up against some health/legal issues, I've seen him pop up elsewhere though, I think he's hopefully over the hump. 

• Like 2

Well that's it, I've committed, thrown the whole vial (30 seeds)of smottie remix into a cup of lukewarm water.

Also wet 3 oss seeds as backup incase I don't get 8 girls out the smottie. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, yan said:

Keep us posted on the germination of yours smottie remix @grotbags

Will do, soon find out 🤞 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, grotbags said:

Well that's it, I've committed, thrown the whole vial (30 seeds)of smottie remix into a cup of lukewarm water.

Also wet 3 oss seeds as backup incase I don't get 8 girls out the smottie. 

I done 15 about 4-6 weeks back didn't get anything out of it. I chucked another 15 in damp paper towel last night 🤞

• Like 6